Used 2012 Suzuki SX4 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Suzuki SX4 Sedan

View reviews for a specific SX4 model:

Own New Suzuki SX4 Sedan
By ron_suzukisx4

2012 Suzuki SX4 Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I never write reviews but this time i am trying to apprise others about this good car. I have been driving cars from around 14 yrs, driven cars of varied types in multiple cities and multuple countries. I wanted to buy a new car and took test drive of multiple vehicles including Hyundai, Hondas, Nissans and finally ended up buying Suzuki Sx4 Sedan. I have this car only for 4 days and i really liked it, its manual drive, It has all the features you need ina car, including 8 airbags. Most importantly, car runs very fast and smooth. Zip and energy in car this car is impressive, sound system is good. I like the car in and all. currently mileage 30 should certainly improve aftr Iservice

Favorite Features

Sound system, 6 speed transmission, clutch engages in last few milimeters of release that can improve the energy and zip of car, and may reduce the wearing out of clutch plates, warranty 7 yrs transferable to next owner upon sale of car, 3 yrs road side assistance, interior is spacious and the trunk is really spacious, lot of head roon as my frind driving with me is 6 or more and huge and he was sitting fine in the car. In and all i would certainly recommend this car to people, atleast test drive the manual and you will love it...

Suggested Improvements

try to put some small plastic compartment for storage in between front 2 seats, same way storage compartment on dash board like few other cars, storage under the front passger seat, seat height should adjust to up and down for any small height people and Please start more advertisement, as thats the key for many people, and increase the dealer network of your car. Lastly, trunk release from car key may help a few people.