Love it!
By ncvike on
2011 Suzuki SX4 Crossover Premium 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)
Overall, the Suzuki SX4 Crossover has to be one of the most underrated cars on the market and a terrific value. This car was a few thousand dollars less than a comparably priced Subaru Impreza or Toyota Matrix. The looks inside and out won't blow you away but are more than adequate. This car handles well, is fun to drive, and has a smooth quiet ride.I am currently averaging about 26.5 MPG combined city and highway. One of the biggest complaints that I consistently read about from other owners was the quality of the radio. Initially, I agreed but later found that the radio bass and treble controls were set to zero. Once that was corrected the sound quality was much improved. I love my Suzuki!
Favorite Features
Can be driven in AWD or two wheel drive. Decent gas mileage. Lots of front leg room and spacious overhead. Heated seats. In dash GPS system. Outside temperature gauge. MPG and fuel range indicator. Will likely buy when lease expires.
Suggested Improvements
Like most owners, I find the engine to be somewhat whiny and loud when accelerating at a brisk pace but that really isn't a big deal to me. At highway most speeds the car and engine is extremely quiet. Car lacks acceleration when going from a complete stop. Could use a little more zip.