2009 Suzuki SX4 Consumer Review: Great little car!

2009 Suzuki SX4 - Consumer Review

Sport Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic w/Touring Pkg, Navigation)

Great little car!
By Sue on

2009 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan w/Touring Pkg, Navigation (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I went from a Nissan midsized truck to this little car (after an accident that totaled the truck). I paid a little over 11,000 for this "used" 2009 vehicle that has 10,000 miles on it when purchased. I live in MN. This little car gets 30 MPH in the city and at least 38 MPG on the hwy. Today it snowed 6 inches here and I drove my "little car" all over the place! It handled great. the front wheel drive pulls you right through the snow. I appreciate the higher seats,it makes it easier on the hips when getting in and out. I HIGHLY recommend this car and dont believe that it only gets 20 MPH. The navigation and radio/cd work well, and daily someone tells me they like the color:misty green!

higher seats; the sound of the engine (kinda like a race car; 35 miles per gallon

minor complaint only: The cruise control automatically turns off when the engine is turned off. I wish you didnt have to turn it back on every time you start the car.