Great car
By MtTop on
2009 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Technology Pkg, Nav (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
My son bought a used 2008 SX4, I liked it so much I bought the 2009 model. I have bought over 10 new cars in my life, but this car is by far the MOST FUN to drive. I've had it about a year now, and I still look forward to driving it. It's that much fun. Excellent AWD, used it many time in Northeast PA. No worry about shoveling, just put it in AWD and go, let the FWD car people shovel. Plenty power for passing and cruising. Spent many 6 hr drives to Boston and never get tired or uncomfortable driving it. Avg about 30 mpg to and from work, 44 miles both ways, with city and interstate driving. Bought the iPod adapter and also factory fog lights. Very easy to install. BUY ONE!
Favorite Features
Garmin Nav with directions over the car radio. Also set up bluetooth phone to work off Nav system, also over car radio. 3 way AWD system. Cruise and radio buttons on steering wheel.
Suggested Improvements
6 speed manual (already on 2010). Heated mirrors standard ( already on 2010 ). Different color dash lighting (again, already done in 2010).