2009 Suzuki SX4 2.0L 4-cyl. AWD 4-speed Automatic w/Touring Pkg, Navigation Consumer Review - Awesome little car!

2009 Suzuki SX4 - Consumer Review

Awesome little car!
By Olivia on

2009 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Touring Pkg, Nav (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I've only had my SX4 for a few days, so I don't really know how reliable or durable it is yet, but I have a feeling that it won't give me too many problems. My SX4 is the 2009 "Touring Edition" sport wagon with AWD, and it had 6,000 miles on it when I bought it. I fell in love with these cars as soon as they came out (the sport wagons, not so much the sedans), and I knew that if I ever needed to get rid of my Jeep in favor of better gas mileage, this would be the car I'd get. Low and behold, my hubby and I have to move to another state with a warmer climate where I won't need 4x4 anymore, so I got my SX4! It's a great looking little car that's super fun to drive.

Favorite Features

The overall appearance (it's a gorgeous little sport wagon), the super nice interior, the gas mileage (around 28 MPG average, from what I can tell so far), the AWD, the six disc changer, the GPS, the heated seats, the surprising amount of power it has, etc. I pretty much love everything about it!

Suggested Improvements

I wish the buttons on the steering wheel would light up with the rest of the buttons and dials at night. "Is that seriously your only complaint?" Yes! So far, at least. :)