2009 Suzuki SX4 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SX4 model:
Great little car!
By Sue on 11/15/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2009 Suzuki SX4 Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan w/Touring Pkg, Navigation (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I went from a Nissan midsized truck to this little car (after an accident that totaled the truck). I paid a little over 11,000 for this "used" 2009 vehicle that has 10,000 miles on it when purchased. I live in MN. This little car gets 30 MPH in the city and at least 38 MPG on the hwy. Today it snowed 6 inches here and I drove my "little car" all over the place! It handled great. the front wheel drive pulls you right through the snow. I appreciate the higher seats,it makes it easier on the hips when getting in and out. I HIGHLY recommend this car and dont believe that it only gets 20 MPH. The navigation and radio/cd work well, and daily someone tells me they like the color:misty green!

Great features!
By Charly on 04/19/10 18:29 PM (PDT)

2009 Suzuki SX4 Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan w/Technology Pkg, Navigation (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This vehicle excels in the fun to drive department, at least with manual transmission. I like the exterior design. The fact that there are not too many sx4 in the streets, makes this car more attractive.

Refinements Abound
By andy on 12/30/09 10:32 AM (PST)

2009 Suzuki SX4 Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My third Suzuki (Esteem, Aerio, now SX4) sedan. This is essentially an Aerio with all the needed refinements: shorter stick throw, stronger brakes (ABS), variable intermittent wipers, improved cornering stability, quieter all around, smoother engine, improved front bumper clearance, improved gas mileage (running 31.5 mpg all around with gentle driving), stronger AC, paint seems to hold the turtle wax better. Gearing is shorter so expect frequent up shifting BUT much stronger at lower RPM's so less frequent down shifting on inclines . Excellent road manners as high as 75 mph. No problems after 6 months and 3800 miles.

Best Car I ever owned!!!!!
By Alex on 09/18/09 01:47 AM (PDT)

2009 Suzuki SX4 Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've traded my Honda civic for this car and it was worth it!!! Immaculate reliability and I average 28 mpg city. I got this car for a little less than 12 thousand and I have been very satisfied!! My mom convinced me to get it because she had an Aerio with 267,000 miles with no problems! Great warranty! I call her Suzy and the girls like her too, they tell me she's cute. But overall, great car for the money, get yourself a Suzy and stop paying $20,000 + for Hondas and Toyotas, power windows are not even standard in the base price! This car is worth every penny and it's Japanese quality. Could you imagine if it had more horsepower?

Suzuki SX4
By Tom S. on 09/12/09 14:43 PM (PDT)

2009 Suzuki SX4 Sedan LE 4dr Sedan w/Popular Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is a nice small - medium size car. Has a very strong engine (for its category), a lot of space and it is priced better than the competition.

The Unknown Car?
By Keefe on 02/03/09 07:32 AM (PST)

2009 Suzuki SX4 Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan w/Technology Pkg, Navigation (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This purchase was forced on me by my dying truck. I was trying to wait until the summer but had to go car shopping a little early. I test drove the automatic which was what I wanted. This thing moves pretty well. The steering is tight and very responsive. The interior has plenty of head room and the dash is very well lit. AWD is available, but I haven't used it yet. Snow has been lite. Strange thing is people question me on why I brought this car instead of a Honda, Subaru, Ford,etc. For me, I like to think outside of the box and not be the follower. This car is more than what some would think. Give it a shot before you shoot it down. You'll enjoy the Crossover and its features.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Suzuki SX4 Sedan in VA is:

$127 per month*