2008 Suzuki SX4 Consumer Review: A Cute Little Bug

2008 Suzuki SX4 - Consumer Review

2008 Suzuki SX4

Crossover 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. AWD 4-speed Automatic w/Convenience Package)

A Cute Little Bug
By steeler fan on

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Convenience Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first new car (& I'm pushing 50) so I have driven many cars over the years!! I have to tell you, I just love this little "bug" (what my family calls her). I've already taken it on a 350+ trip and had to keep watching my speed - after finding myself going over 75 a few times!! Yes, merging back onto the interstate wasn't the fastest, but let's remember what we were driving folks - a great little 4 cyl. that is fun to drive and got great mileage right out of the gate! The stereo sounded good, and I do like the auto climate controls. I can't wait to see how "she" does in our western PA winters! Definitely a keeper I think!

Zippy, fun to drive,comfortable to drive, automatic climate controls, tilt wheel, good stereo, good gas mileage and AWD!! I think those 16" tires keep her little body fairly grounded!! And she's cute as a bug, to boot!!

Storage spaces - I had only one place to put things like cell phones, glasses, turnpike ticket, etc., on long trips.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review