Used 2008 Suzuki SX4 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Suzuki Sx4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SX4 model:

Not Enough
By Volki

2008 Suzuki SX4 4dr Hatchback w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Nice AWD car that is a joy to to drive. I just wish it had more hp. It's suppose to be a rally car. Make one with a super charger.

Favorite Features

Radio, AWD, quality

Suggested Improvements

More HP, more room.

Unhappy customer
By cj fish

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Hub caps are plastic, alarm doesn't include trunk. Not happy with the car. I would dump in a heartbeat if I could get someone to buy it from me. Rear seats do not fold down.

Suggested Improvements

Include alarm in trunk. Have rear seat fold down.

Very good car for the money
By Ross

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I really love my car. I think it looks sporty for an economy car. I just wish it had more horsepower and torque. My sport edition did not come with the driving lights or cruise control, which is about the only thing I can complain about. Other than the 2009 model has an integrated GPS. But in the total package I would say the car is well worth it.

Favorite Features

I like the looks, especially with the 17" wheels

Suggested Improvements

More horsepower and torque

Wow!
By SAL

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport Road TRIP Ed 4dr Sedan w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

As a realtor I drive a lot of miles, so I decided to buy this nice SX4 sedan sport with navigation as a second car. Believe it or not I purchased this car because it had a gps navi, but fell in love with it. You get a lot of car for much less money than other brands. 17" wheels, fog lamps, smart pass entry & keyless start, rear spoiler, ground effect spoilers all around. I feel like in the purchase of a navi you get a free car. This car is worth much more than what is priced for.

Favorite Features

17" wheels, GPS nav, ground effects spoiler

Suggested Improvements

Nothing! The price is right for what you get

The Little Car that Has!
By gksintx

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I can say I am pleased with this car. So far the only return trip to the dealer is for an oil change. The front tires aren't even feathering which seems to be an issue on other makes I have owned. Suggested Improvements - This is all based on the SX4 Sport Sedan - Sunroof option, remote start, leather seating with heated seats, auto up & down windows on all four windows, auto locking doors at 15 mph & auto unlocking doors when shifted into park, auto on/off headlights, smaller keyless remote that doesn't take up some much room in your pocket, longer wheel base to improve looks & give more rear seat leg room, better gas mileage with better acceleration, larger fuel tank for longer driving

Favorite Features

Gas mileage, zero interest loan - low monthly payment, looks, the way it drives, dependability.

Suggested Improvements

rename the SX4 Sport 2 wheel drive sedan to SX2 to avoid confusion with the SX4 Crossover 4-wheel drive. Add glove box light, lighting under the dash that lights interior floor, lighted steering wheel & window/door lock switches, better resale, longer warranty like Hyundai's (5 years or 60,000). More stylish body & interior design