2008 Suzuki SX4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SX4 model:
I love my Suzuki SX4
By MELYNDA on 04/30/08 09:01 AM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I had a lot of expensive cars and fast cars. I compare the turning ratio on my Suzuki to my BMW 525xi. I love the stylish interior it reminds me of an Audi. I get great gas mileage. I live in south Jersey and I go to New York every weekend. I can fill up my gas tank on a Sunday and still have a quater of a tank left by Wednesday. For the price you cant beat all the features and benefits that comes with the SX4

SX4 - Fun to Drive
By Connie on 04/17/08 17:45 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This car is my 5th Suzuki and the best one so far! It's easy to park, drive with great visibility with all the windows. The color (copper) is what attracted my attention, but I love the keyless entry and ignition too! Mostly town driving and am getting 23 to 24 mpg.

My microSUV
By cd-IL on 04/10/08 22:11 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is a good all-weather hatchback car that wouldn't break your bank. It is the same car platform used in World Racing Championship series (w/ exception of turbo engine and vented hood) that had placed 7th at its initial entry. This is fun to drive and suspension is great for a small car and very stable when driven at high speed. I got 23 mpg of mixed driving which is not bad for an AWD car. My wife and I use this as our daily runabout car that is safe to drive through the worst winter conditions in Chicago. This little bug can trek on 5-in snow while most comparable priced sedans spins on the road. The all-weather capability and safety features had the most weight in our decision to buy.

2008 SX4 Southeast regional version FWD
By dcnpcfl on 04/06/08 18:20 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

So far it has been a lot of fun to drive and is getting good mileage which is what I was looking for. I have owned Suzuki's in the past with great reliability and value. For the price it is a hard to beat vehicle.

Great for its Price
By Jesse on 03/30/08 20:10 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This car is really a comfortable ride, it can be bumpy at times, but other than that is is a real fun time to drive, this car is fuel economic, but not as good as someone would expect. The car has an OK acceleration speed for its price, it can get from 0-60 in about 9.52 seconds, it is really stylish, and has a nice look to it, I would recommend this car to new driver that is looking for a fun ride, at a low cost.

Excellent Car
By SeattleSX4 on 03/30/08 14:24 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Handling is excellent. Steering provides excellent feedback and control in pointing the car where I want it to go. The acceleration is fine. From a standstill, I have no problems and itís even quite peppy. The four-wheel disk brakes are excellent. Highway cruising is nice and quiet. Visibility is better than any other car Iíve ever driven. Gas mileage is not great, especially when driving up a lot of hills. Iíve gotten 18-27mph, with mostly 20-21mph. The front seats are very comfortable for both short and long trips. Lateral support is very good. Dash controls are large, easy to read, and easy to use with just a quick glance. Rear storage is decent and versatile.

Brand New Car for my Honey
By DKspokane on 02/26/08 15:43 PM (PST)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I could write way more than I'm allowed. I have owned MANY new cars in my life (mostly for business). We have only had this a few days, but I have to admit that I think I would like it for myself rather than letting my wife keep it! This "car" is solid, the power is fine, the idle is silkly smooth, the ride is exceptional, the fuel economy is GREAT for an AWD/4X4, the safety features are awesome, and the value is better than anything I have ever seen, ever. It doesn't have the acceleration of a V6 or the fuel mileage of a hybrid, but it is F-U-N! I will try to update this more later.

From 4x4 dakota quad to grocery getter
By bow on 02/15/08 22:12 PM (PST)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Traded in a 2004 dakota quad cab loaded (fuel reasons). Love the suzuki. Wish it had a bigger gas tank. No problem doing over 100 mph. Back seat is not really ideal for a baby seat, very tight. Goes anywhere (so far) in the Pittsburgh area winter. Purchased in oct 07. suspension is not too good with the potholes in sw PA. Handles very well. Cup holders questionable.

A great AWD car
By noynoyjohn on 02/01/08 08:56 AM (PST)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is a great car-nimble and fun to drive. Have it for 3 months and so far I have encountered no problems. I really like its keyless feature-you don't need to insert key to start the engine (like an expenssive car). It's highly recomended.

Excellent small car
By Ron on 01/28/08 22:07 PM (PST)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Very nice car to drive, has lots of features for the price. More power and torque than some of the other brands, Seems roomy to me as far as the interior goes, decent stereo system, easy to get in and out doors, This is my third Suzuki from the same dealership. I traded in a fuel hungry Truck for this car, I've gotten up to 34 MPG on the freeway but mostly avg 30 MPG combo driving. Really great visibility windows.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.