2008 Suzuki SX4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SX4 model:
SX4 w/con/package auto.
By Taiino59 on 05/19/08 18:51 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan w/Convenience Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I currently own a 2005 Toyota Camry, and I get better gas mileage in my Camry than my new SX4. No arm rest, no place to put items inside of the car. I was really disappointed with the gas mileage for such a small car. Limited positions setting on the drivers seat.

From Forenza to SX4
By Mark on 05/15/08 19:19 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I just traded in an 06 Forenza for the SX4. All I can say is wow what a diffrence. I love this vehicle. the way it handles and drives is no comparison to the Forenza. I have the top of the line Touring Edition it's well worth the extra money for the options you get. The keyless entry and start are really good. I would reccomend this car to anyone looking for a great car for good value.

A great little CUV
By Gregg on 05/14/08 07:48 AM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The SX4 crossover has mostly met my expectations or in some cases exceeded them. I have read lots of complaints about road noise, for example, but I find it to be a quiet and smooth cruiser for its size. Careful driving has given me an overall mpg of 30. (Quick starts and remaining in a lower gear will drop the mileage quickly.) The instant mpg readout helps you re- adjust driving habits. Staying under 70 on the highway also yields very good numbers. It handles great and is "toss- able," adding to the fun factor. Plus, parking is a breeze.

My First Brand New Vehicle
By Nathan Schrock on 05/14/08 03:00 AM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Convenience Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have owned the car for about a month now. I've got almost 2,000 miles on it. My first complaint is that the acceleration really is poor, but the vehicle handles corners very well which helps equal out the poor acceleration. The vehicle's IAWD and 4X4 lock works well and the vehicle is virtually impossible to get stuck in snow or mud.

Great CR-V replacement
By LakebearOH on 05/12/08 23:48 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I thought I would keep my Honda CR-V forever. It was 10 years old but I didn't like anything else out there (including the new ones). Sat in the SX4 Crossover at the Auto Show in Cleveland and fell in love. I'm getting 28 MPG driving back and forth to work. I do wish it had a bigger gas tank because with the miles I drive (over 400 a week) I have to fill up twice a week, but otherwise I love this car. It is quieter than my Honda and rides very nice. I've gotten quite a few complements on it and a lot of questions because there aren't many Suzuki dealerships in the area.

Good mileage, stable ride
By Kevin on 05/11/08 06:36 AM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Convenience Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Just drove cross from the mid-west to the east coast (1,313 miles). Got between 34 MPG (when I kept more or less to the speed limits) and 32 MPG (when I ignored them - i.e., 70-80 MPH). Car was fully loaded with heavy luggage (I was surprised how much it held, it didn't look that big). Handles well in strong cross winds at highway speed despite its high profile. Very stable when passing big trucks.

Great car
By SX4 kicks butt !!! on 05/08/08 14:05 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Honestly, I had never owned a Suzuki and was kind of reluctant to purchase one simply because I was not familiar with these vehicles Oh boy, Have I been pleasantly surpised! This car keeps getting great reviews from friends, not to mention the great perks it came with, and the much needed, built-in bluetooth system. On a normal work week, I used to fork out about 60 bucks for gasoline (California), Now after the first week of owning and driving the car guess what? So far, I have only put 35 bucks of gas and still has little less than half a tank left. Cannot beat this deal!

Crazy About My Crossover
By Big Daddy Mack on 05/07/08 15:45 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Man I love this car! It looks small outside, but is it ever big on the inside. All the standard features in this car are awesome (see favorites). Who would believe I could get a gas saving AWD, fully loaded, for less than a Nissan Versa, Honda Fit, Hyundia Elantra, or a Toyota Matrix.

an all wheel drive "car" finally
By vrswashingtondc on 05/04/08 22:23 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

It's no wonder that this vehicle is the number one selling suv in Europe. If you think gas is expensive here... wow. Tight handling, sits like it's a foot higher of the ground. Good acceleration,

Mini-Cooper on Steroids!
By Gene W. on 04/30/08 22:46 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Convenience Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

The SX4 Crossover should be advertised as a "Mini-Cooper on Steroids!" This little beauty is fun-omenal to drive! These cars are so agile and responsive, you'd think you were on a Go-Cart Track! The handling is absolutely marvelous! Trading my '07 Hyundai Accent Hatchback for the SX4 Crossover, was a smart thing to do! The SX4 has superb power and a comfortable ride. I preferred the convenience package for my needs, while my wife took the touring package. We are both extremely happy with our choices, and still can't get over how Suzuki was able to cram so much value in such a small package! Thanks Suzuki! After owning 5 Hyundai's, I'm sold on Suzuki!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.