2008 Suzuki SX4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SX4 model:
SX4 Crossover Touring2
By Sid on 07/05/08 16:12 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 4dr Hatchback w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Bought the new 2008 Xover in Touring-2 trim and 5-speed, in copper metallic. Great car, solid feel on road, avg mpg so far is 29.2. Good on gas if you drive like you want it to be. I find the seats very comfortable, better than the Prius I was going to buy at twice the price. Cabin noise is quite low for this class, engine is smooth, doors shut with solid thump. 9- speaker stereo is excellent. Front end styling is great, back end could use a little more edginess to it. Very intriguing little vehicle. Suzuki, I wish you would replace rear differential with brushless DC motor along with smaller engine and make it a mild hybrid. I just might do it for you Suzuki!

2008 Suzuki SX4 sedan
By newcar1 on 07/04/08 06:39 AM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I absolutely love the way this car drives. Acceleration is well balanced. When you are driving this car you will feel like you are floating. Very smooth.

A car you don't see every day
By gregg on 06/26/08 19:39 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan w/Convenience Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Overall, a fine little car. Love the exterior styling, a real headturner. Interior design is very good, with high quality plastics. The car has great steering feel, and the 17 inch tires and wheels make it handle like a go-cart. The brakes will make it stop on a dime. Fuel economy is very good, could improve though. Suzuki needs a 5 speed auto in place of the 4 speed. I'm surpassing the city estimates easily, but the highway number seems pretty accurate. Suzuki needs a bit stronger air-conditioner, it takes longer than I would like to cool down the inside on a hot day. Also, the stereo sounds great with CD's, but the radio needs stronger reception. Engine is almost as smooth as a honda 4.

Love My "Super Suzuki"
By llravon4383 on 06/18/08 04:46 AM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We bought the AWD version of this car in April 2008. Love it! Fun to drive. Fits our growing family of 5 (4 adult size and one child)comfortably enough for short trips. Good on gas (getting 21.5 city driving). Lots of trunk space. Can't wait to see how it handles in the snow. For a 4 cylinder vehicle, it does great on hills.

Great Little Car
By Carmelo on 06/15/08 08:13 AM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I normally drive a Dodge RAM 1500 with a Hemi. I was very skeptical about going to a small car. This car was the funnest to drive in the class and also the most competitively priced compared to Honda and Toyota. I got the bluetooth, Ipod, and XM adapter as well. That was what sold me on this car. It had all the electronic gadgets that i need for the car. Overall it is the best in class for sure.

Good Car
By Philip on 06/09/08 11:40 AM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased this car for my daughter, She likes it with the exception of poor gas mileage, she gets approx 19 mpg, this is primarilly in city though.

Wowzers
By daisy on 06/06/08 18:21 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car to pieces! It has saved us so much money and it feels like a sports car! It is comfortable and the stereo rocks! Way to go Suzuki and thanks so much from me!

Mid-Life crisis car
By Rusty Franklin on 05/29/08 22:18 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan w/Convenience Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I just sold my 19 year old Civic with 165k miles on it. This is a nice step up. Sharp looking car. Gotten comments on it's looks. Comfortable ride for a small car. 17" tires help the ride and looks. The steering wheel controls are great. Climate controls are positioned nicely. Trunk is large. Motor has plenty of power for me. I've put 1750 miles on it in 1 1/2 weeks and it is getting 32 mpg on the highway. Good head room in the front. Would recommend this car to anyone. I feel I got a good value for my money. I hope to have for well over 100k miles.

Biggest Little Car Ever! The SX4 Sedan!
By Patrick on 05/29/08 10:36 AM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan w/Convenience Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have the vivid red SX4 Sedan w/ conv & auto. I've owned over 150 cars in my life. New, used, old, big & small. This car really takes the cake for value, comfort, looks, performance, etc. I could go on and on. (Okay, I will!) I am 6' 350lbs and I fit! No tipping the head to get in or reach out and close door. (Big guys know what I mean.) I can easily open the door in the parking garage and slip in and out since the doors are so short. Glass everywhere. Feels like a greenhouse. Tall seating feels like you're in an SUV. Handles excellent. Easy to drift if you want. Sharp appearance. Beats Toyo, Nissan, Subies and most other small cars in the looks, ride and standards department.

A well rounded car
By DRSPINE on 05/20/08 11:43 AM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have had the car for six weeks and have put 3000 miles on it so far. The handling is better than my Volvo C30. The gas mileage is between 26.5 and 27.5 mpg in suburban driving. For a small car at a reasonable price you cannot beat the ride quality and the handling. I can't wait to see the improvements on this touring II in future years.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.