2008 Suzuki SX4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SX4 model:
Little big stuff
By nicejohn on 08/21/08 23:30 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan w/Convenience Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Quick road hugging and fun to drive. I have had several small cars such as Toyota Matrix 04, Honda Accord 92 and Chevy Aveo 06. The SX4 beats them all in overall performance. The trunk room is great and the interior room head room cannot be beaten for a car of its class.My daughter is a tall 5ft10ins and she loves sitting in the rear. The car is perfect for commuting and long travel. So before you buy your gas saver test drive the SX4 you will not be disappointed.

OK vehicle
By Kurt on 08/21/08 08:31 AM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

SX4 is a decent vehicle. Build quality is good,ride is OK. Power isn't very good so we have a lot of 1st gear hills around us. It's not a high end vehicle but for the price it's servicable.

Fun little car!
By Happy in PA on 08/10/08 18:57 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My husband & I bought the crossover and we are in love! I have an 06 Mustang GT and hubby has a Dodge Ram Hemi, we added the Suzuki to our family so that we could keep our Mustang in the garage when the weather isn't good. We both fight over who's gonna drive the Suzuki. It's so much fun to drive and it's nice to drive on long trips. Plenty of room for my 6'3" hubby and our 2 dogs. If you're thinking about buying this little car, you won't be sorry!

Excellent little SUV
By SX4LVR on 07/30/08 15:01 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I am very happy with my choice of the SX4. I've driven Land Rovers for years, so this is a big change. I am constantly amazed at how much I can carry in this little guy. I have English mastiffs and three of them fit quite comfortably in the back. Mind you, that is about 500 lbs of dog! I am also happy with the gas mileage. I was considering the Fit, but I went for the SX4 because of the 4x4. I'm happy with my choice.

SX4 Gotta Love It!
By Lisa on 07/30/08 12:10 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Convenience Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have only had my lil' car for a couple of weeks now. I traded in my 2003 XL7 (which I loved), to get better gas mileage. It seems to get around great. I have had great luck with my other Suzuki and my son has a AWD 04 Aerio. I did my research and found out the SX4 replaced the Aerio. So I went to the dealership on a mission to find me a SX4 AWD. I was happy to get the Copper one that I wanted!

No problems after 7000 miles
By Ben on 07/26/08 17:53 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my SX4 Sport new in April and after 7,000 miles I really enjoy this car. I originally looked at a Mazda 3, but for the same price and options as the SX4 I would have ended up with a used Mazda 3 with 30,000 miles on it. For the money its hard to beat the SX4, good gas mileage, nice interior, warranty, 17" alloys, and more. I drive a lot in town and the highway for my job and I have been averaging 28 mpg combined. If you are looking in Ft. Collins, CO I recommend Dellenbach, they were extremely nice and didn't pressure me while looking

Fabulous!
By mossj13 on 07/25/08 19:44 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Convenience Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have had this vehicle for about a month now and can't find a single thing wrong yet. I have it in orange which is a spectacular color. I don't know why people complain about the fuel it just have a small tank costs me less then $40 to fill up who can ask for anything more! The hatchback is perfect for everything I put in. The fold up seats expand the trunk to immense amounts. This car is fabulous perfect, and it fits me like a glove. Might not be for you but it was for me!

Pleasantly surprised
By Rich - FL on 07/22/08 14:08 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan w/Convenience Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I usually buy used vehicles 3-4 years old. I traded a Ford Taurus. It's like switching from driving a tank to a go-cart. I'm still grinning! For the 3 months I've had it, I'm averaging around 28 mpg with a good mix of highway and city commuting. It's hard to find something that I'm not pleasantly surprised with. The acceleration, performace, smooth ride, handling, braking, etc. took away my apprehensions of driving a small economy car. And, it's simply fun to drive. It has a unique, sporty look that sets it apart from others in it's class. In my view, it has the best quality ratio of all it's competitors. I didn't feel like I paid $2-$3K extra just for the manufacturers name.

Love my little roller skate!
By linds77 on 07/08/08 17:36 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Comfortable and cute. Love driving this car and am looking forward to see how it handles in the snow.

SX4 Sedan
By VirginiaBrewer on 07/07/08 18:57 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan w/Convenience Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The price is right. The warranty is right. This car handles, good power, comfort is excellent. For anyone who can drive a car the right way the fuel economy is excellent given the cars performance is really excellent. I average 31-32 at 70 to 80 mph. Wow. So for anyone complaining about mileage take that!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.