2008 Suzuki SX4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SX4 model:
Very good car for the money
By Ross on 10/30/08 17:05 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I really love my car. I think it looks sporty for an economy car. I just wish it had more horsepower and torque. My sport edition did not come with the driving lights or cruise control, which is about the only thing I can complain about. Other than the 2009 model has an integrated GPS. But in the total package I would say the car is well worth it.

Wow!
By SAL on 10/26/08 21:54 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport Road TRIP Ed 4dr Sedan w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

As a realtor I drive a lot of miles, so I decided to buy this nice SX4 sedan sport with navigation as a second car. Believe it or not I purchased this car because it had a gps navi, but fell in love with it. You get a lot of car for much less money than other brands. 17" wheels, fog lamps, smart pass entry & keyless start, rear spoiler, ground effect spoilers all around. I feel like in the purchase of a navi you get a free car. This car is worth much more than what is priced for.

The Little Car that Has!
By gksintx on 10/04/08 10:42 AM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I can say I am pleased with this car. So far the only return trip to the dealer is for an oil change. The front tires aren't even feathering which seems to be an issue on other makes I have owned. Suggested Improvements - This is all based on the SX4 Sport Sedan - Sunroof option, remote start, leather seating with heated seats, auto up & down windows on all four windows, auto locking doors at 15 mph & auto unlocking doors when shifted into park, auto on/off headlights, smaller keyless remote that doesn't take up some much room in your pocket, longer wheel base to improve looks & give more rear seat leg room, better gas mileage with better acceleration, larger fuel tank for longer driving

A great decision to buy this car
By Cheyenne Driver on 10/02/08 07:42 AM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

We bought this car for safety, air bag protection, and traction in snow and ice in Wyoming. Also zero percent financing. It is the best decision we have ever made. My wife loves this car and we have driven to Denver, Estes Park, Yoder Wyoming with no problems.

A Great Performer
By napagreg on 09/26/08 07:14 AM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I test-drove the Chevrolet Cobalt, Mazda 3, and Nissan Sentra. For the money, the Suzuki SX4 Sport is the best. The Cobalt would have cost $20 less a month (purchase), but was the no- options, manual-windows-and-all version in white (no other colors available at that dealer). The Mazda 3 was fun, and well optioned. But it was $20 more a month. The Nissan was funny. Neat interrior, but weird seats and looks. And it was about $30 more a month. Now, the Suzuki SX4 Sport had all the options of the Mazda 3, the cool interior similar to the Sentra, and only a little more expensive than the base-model Cobalt. The paint is fantastic, I got the dark grey. And it drives like a sport sedan.

The little car that could.
By SX4 Soprt on 09/17/08 03:43 AM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan w/Convenience Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased the SX4 in December of 07. Being my first new car it has been the best compared to my 91 Lincoln Mark 7 and my 95 Mazda 626. It feels like you're doing laps around a go-cart track. It's always eager to downshift wich makes it hit that right note at all times. My mom even wanted to borrow it and she has a 07 BMW 3 series. She loved it until she crashed it. Wasn't anything major but the front bumper, radiator, grill and headlight needed replcing and she still rides the same if not better then the day I got her. It's funny how the first accident my mom's ever gotten in. It had to be my brand new SX4 but you wouldn't even notice the dealership did an excelent job, another great thing about SX4

Great little ecoonomy car
By BentimesX2 on 09/16/08 06:46 AM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan w/Convenience Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Overall this is a fun to drive little car. It handles the curves surprisingly well and has decent power for an auto. I had a modified Subaru and the Suzuki hugs the curves just as good in stock form. Not the fastest car on earth but it will put a smile on your face. So far we have put nearly 5000 miles on the odometer with no issues. Our sedan has the optional 17" black painted wheels with machined face and they really set the car apart. With the addition of front fog lamps it looks great. So far gas mileage is on par with the sticker but we have yet to get over 30mi to a gallon even on a 175 mile one way trip to the beach we never got over 26mi to a gallon.

I love my new car
By chasinky on 09/15/08 19:05 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

My new car! How great is it to get a great, new car under 20k. For a young woman of 23 years, awesome! I love my car and think I will continue to be a Suzuki owner for a long, long time.

Nice small car but with issue
By Wythe on 09/06/08 17:20 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport Road TRIP Ed 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Looking a new car for me to commute to work. Test drove Saturn Astra, Toyota Matrix and Suzuki SX4 (Sport with convenience pkg). After compare with the price and warranty, the SX4 is the final winner. This car is easy to handle and with about 30 MPG (city and highway combine) but shakes between 65-80 miles/hr. Took it back and Suzuki dealer spend two day to work on it. I picked up the car and they told me it was the balance problem of the tires which is not true. The car still shakes and who knows how many time I need to take this car back to Suzuki to get it fixed.

Suzuki SX4 ZXi
By G V Chanukya on 08/29/08 22:28 PM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport Road TRIP Ed 4dr Sedan w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Suzuki SX4 ZXi car though boasts of high end features it's crap when it comes to quality. I have brought new SX4 on 4-4-2008. The reverse shifting gear was hard to function from outset. When I asked about it, Suzuki people told it's designed like that only. When it ran 4900 km,just before second free service, the shifting gear (reverse) got jammed. To add further woes, water started pouring into front cabin from the bottom..

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.