2008 Suzuki SX4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SX4 model:
Sporty, yet practical
By Kevin on 01/06/08 19:01 PM (PST)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Convenience Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

So far I have almost nothing but love for my new SX4. It is very fun to drive. Low displacement allows for high reving with good mileage. It also corners very nicely and has many comfortable features.

One Week Old
By rick (pgh pa) on 01/04/08 19:05 PM (PST)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Only one week old with 350 miles. First tank of gas 23.89 vs my old envoy of 15. Love how it handles and great visablility. Front seats very comfortable. I drive 50-75 miles a day in mixed. It looks like the 2nd tank is around 28 mpg. I love it. Wife has ford escape 2003. Might buy another one.

SX4
By Bob Seifert on 01/02/08 21:05 PM (PST)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Convenience Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Bought car new, a very nice car for the price and very well equipped. I am very happy with the car so far,and would recommend it to anyone.

2008 SX4 Crossover AWD auto/Touring
By Norm on 12/22/07 10:30 AM (PST)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This vehicle was purchased for my wife as a replacement for her 1997 Toyota RAV4, which we gave to our 20 year old son who is away at college. This car is very similar to the RAV in many respects, small 4 cylinder engine, AWD, about the same size but a little lower to the ground. The SX4 gets decent mileage so far after about 600 miles we are getting about 21 mpg in town and have not taken it for any long rides yet. My wife likes pretty much everything about the car except the lack of an ashtray and the auto climate control is a little confusing at first. Some of the controls do not light up when the headlights are on, such as the steering wheel controls for the radio and cruise control.

Soo well rounded...
By Eddian! on 12/21/07 23:25 PM (PST)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Its so hard to classify this car, to match it with the "competition". Maybe it's because its on its own territory. Its a well rounded car - excellent value, outstandingly-well equipped, smart match of performance vs fuel economy that produces a car that exceeds and outperforms the others in everything except the price. Note: its not as fuel-economic as a Toyota Corolla but delivers more power and sporty-feeling, without being as pricy as a Mazda3. The most oustanding features is are the great ride quality and handling and Suzuki's 100k/7ys fully-transferable warranty.

My Little White Tank
By CtYank42 on 12/10/07 02:17 AM (PST)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is my third Suzuki automobile, having owned an 88 Chevy Sprint and a 93 GEO Metro. While the little three bangers were great on gas, and very dependable, they weren't nearly as well built and fun to drive as my SX4 Sport. One of the reasons I bought another Suzuki - my seventh including four motorcycles - is the build quality of the Japanese built models. I considered a Forenza and a Verona but I wasn't comfortable with the quality control reports on the South Korean built cars. My SX4 Sport has two wheel drive (all the four sedans are 2WD) and it handles better than any small car I've ever owned, including an 02 SVT Focus. I haven't averaged less than 31MPG in 3000 miles. Fun

SX4 Sport Sedan with Automatic
By talisman on 11/19/07 22:52 PM (PST)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Car is brand new with only 1900 miles driven so far. Fuel mileage was 29 mpg in mostly highway driving (75 mph) on the last tank of gas. Just drove from Los Angeles to Phoenix and found that it has plenty of passing power and a firm but controlled ride. The deep metallic blue color looks awesome on this car - I received 2 compliments on the car's looks when I was at a rest stop.

A Cute Little bug..
By Steelers fan on 11/17/07 22:09 PM (PST)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan w/Convenience Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

That's what it reminds me of sitting in the driveway, a cute little bug. I've already taken it on a trip to Erie and I thought it great on the highway. A very zippy little car!I did a ton of research on the internet before purchasing what I consider to be my last new car, mainly looking for 4cyl., AWD and relatively cheap! It's a great little 4 cylinder with AWD. It'll never have the speed my '70 camaro had but at least I can actually pass by the gas station all week long! So far I have not been disappointed. I can't wait to see how it does in our PA winters!

SX4 Sport Sedan w/Auto
By TalismanPHL on 11/14/07 19:24 PM (PST)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Had the car about a week and am very pleased with it so far. Smallish backseat area though; needs another couple inches of legroom. Outstanding highway power and ride, about 26 mpg on the last tank of gas, but the car only has 1100 miles on it, so that should improve. I got compliments from everyone at work on the styling of the car - one guy told me it looks like a European rally race car!

A Cute Little Bug
By steeler fan on 11/04/07 19:02 PM (PST)

2008 Suzuki SX4 Crossover 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Convenience Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first new car (& I'm pushing 50) so I have driven many cars over the years!! I have to tell you, I just love this little "bug" (what my family calls her). I've already taken it on a 350+ trip and had to keep watching my speed - after finding myself going over 75 a few times!! Yes, merging back onto the interstate wasn't the fastest, but let's remember what we were driving folks - a great little 4 cyl. that is fun to drive and got great mileage right out of the gate! The stereo sounded good, and I do like the auto climate controls. I can't wait to see how "she" does in our western PA winters! Definitely a keeper I think!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.