Used 2008 Suzuki SX4 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SX4 model:

Well built car
By ibali

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Bought this car brand new in January 2009 and owned ever since. The following are the only problems I have had in 6 + years: Year 2: Change radio; CD player sticking (warranty). Year 3: Change power steering pump (made noise) and warranty. Year 6: Change water pump $350 for part and labor. 130,000 miles.

fuel economy, a/c is great, good in snow, parts are inexpensive.

none.

air bags
By morningstar44

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sedan Sport Road TRIP Ed 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I own a Suzuki sx4 2008 model, I always like my car until I was in a wreck, from the wreck I broke my neck and mess up my back. I was T-bone on the driver side and the side air bags did not come out the front ones did but the one on my steering wheel shattered as it deployed, I was hit from the side so my side ones should of came out, these model cars needs too have a check on them before someone else gets hurt like me the doctors said I will never work again

Three years strong...
By princesskiara

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan w/Touring Pkg (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Bought it used, and I've had my SX4 for just shy of 3 years, and have had no mechanical issues. It will reach 80k miles this month, and the only things I've done are replaced the tires and front brake pads, plus the regular 30k services and oil changes. Love the keyless ignition and entry, love the fuel range module (I get an average of 27mpg, up to 40 on road trips), love how I sit in it and that the windshield doesn't feel like it's too close to my forehead. :) The only issue I have is the suspension--feels like it needs stabilization when I hit bumps on corners. It rides nice, however, and feels very safe in all other conditions. Never had any problems on snow or ice. :)

Keyless entry and ignition, fuel economy gauge.

It needs tilt steering, the split pillars add a big blind spot, and the suspension needs work.

Suzuki Sx4 Review
By bblessing

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have always been an owner of a Nissan vehicle and I thought it was time for a change; that's where the Suzuki SX4 comes in! I saw a picture of it on a local website and it had me intrigued from the start. It's a very small vehicle compared to what I normally buy, but don't let the small size fool you. I am six foot and I have plenty of room and do not feel cramped at all. I live in a small populated area where the nearest city is thirty minutes away and I enjoy the ride every time, especially with how good the car is on gas and how smooth it rides. The smooth driving of the vehicle definitely makes the long rides more enjoyable. I can make sharp turns wit

Great ride
By carguru29

2008 Suzuki SX4 Sedan Sport Road TRIP Ed 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

After being a loyal fan of the VW Golf, I was in the market for a new ride. I chose the SX4 sport touring edition, and it has been perfect. faster, better traction and handles better than any of my Golfs, and better than the wife's Honda.It has a lot better design too. Its a car worth looking if your shopping in the price range.

design, steering wheel controls, way it handles

moonroof