2007 Suzuki SX4 Consumer Review: Very Happy

2007 Suzuki SX4 - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. AWD 4-speed Automatic)

Very Happy
By docellis on

2007 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

After driving a 2000 Suzuki, Baleno, 4x4 Wagon in Russia for 7 years without any problems, we decided to give Suzuki our business again when we moved to the USA. The one which caught our eye was the SX4. We purchased the last 2007 on the lot. Immediately we were getting very good gas mileage with highs as much as 38 mpg. Around town usually we get 29.7 on the average. We take very long trips with our work and always end up rested and with gas money still in our pockets. In snow we have not lost traction even one time. The 2WD, AWD and Four Wheel Drive options are great. We have 56,000 already without a hitch. I would buy again and recommend this car to any one.

The 2WD, AWD, and Locking 4X4 is a great option. The seats are very comfortable. Sporty style gets a lot of attention. Folks at the gas pump often ask me how I like my SX4.

The front window column blocks your vision on sharp mountain curves, but not extreme, just a little annoying. Would love to have a larger gas tank. Dealership accessibility is a problem in our area.