2007 Suzuki SX4 Consumer Review: The little blue monster still

2007 Suzuki SX4 - Consumer Review

Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. AWD 4-speed Automatic)

The little blue monster still going.
By lorenzo menendez on

2007 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

My last review was on 6-2-2009, the vehicle has 38,000 miles with original tires, apart from regular maintenance, no mechanical problems at all, brakes are still the originals. People are still asking about the vehicle and its performance. Recommend it to anyone that wants to buy a small reliable and cheap cross over station wagon type. If you want it to have more power and burn front tires get a tornado.

Looks, reliable, gas saver (with the K&N filter and tornado air intake).

bigger gas tank.
By mattb435
on 02/19/11 17:28 PM (PST)

I also have a 2007 sx4 sport. The A/C clutch went after 2 1/2 years and I was over the 36k miles so it wasn't covered. Th edealer gave me $100 off and it still cost me $425. Then the rear wheel bearing assemble went at 60,000 miles. Luckily this was covered by the powertrain warranty. I had a few cars that had transmission rebuilds at 50 - 75k miles so I wanted a long powertrain warranty. I am 6'5 an have plenty of room in the front seat. I also agreee that they need at least a 13 gallon tank. I fill up every 2 days and in the winter that is inconvenient.