2007 Suzuki SX4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SX4 model:
Great Vehicle
By samsx4 on 12/24/06 05:46 AM (PST)

2007 Suzuki SX4 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Convenience Package (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought my SX4 and am very happy with it. I went looking to purchase an affordable vehicle for my daily commute and once I drove the SX4 I was sold. I did a lot of research via the internet on affordable vehicles and had narrowed my planned purchase to a couple of models. The SX4 was not one of them because I didn't know it existed. I live in a mountainous area and am very pleased at the power and handling of the vehicle. I test drove a number of other vehicles and didn't find any others that came close that also offered AWD at this affordable of a price.

Fun and Functional!
By Skwerl on 12/14/06 18:22 PM (PST)

2007 Suzuki SX4 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I had a 2000 RAV4 which was totaled in an accident. I loved that truck and went to look at the new RAV4. I was very disappointed by the new design. It is way too big for my needs. So, I looked at all the usual suspects and was about to buy a Hyundai Tucson when I stumbled upon the SX4. I liked it immediately and have no regrets about purchasing one. Some of the reviews, Edmunds included, are critical of the SX4's performance. They're off base. It's quick enough for the average driver. The only real issue with the SX4 is the gas mileage. If that concerns you, look elsewhere, but if you want a fun and functional AWD crossover, this is it.

Beats Out the Subaru for Us
By bensx4 on 12/13/06 12:32 PM (PST)

2007 Suzuki SX4 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

We live in the mountains at Lake Tahoe and drive a lot through the snow and over the passes so we need a car with AWD, good gas mileage, and able to haul our gear around. We had all but decided to buy a Subaru - however we found out about the Suzuki SX4 and compared it very closely with the Impreza and found that the features were better in the SX4. The warranty much better (100,000 miles), the financing rate was lower, and the overall base price was about $4,000 less (plus it's pretty cool looking!). So far we've put about 1,000 miles on it and have really enjoyed the car. It drives well, has enough pep to make it up the mountain passes, is very comfortable, and has lots of interior space for a smaller car.

Rides Like the Wind
By Marie on 12/12/06 20:54 PM (PST)

2007 Suzuki SX4 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This car is super. It's fun and practical. It goes from point A to B without using much gas. The best part is, it's 4 wheel drive, which is great for snow, etc. It looks good, drives great and I have absolutely no regrets in purchasing this car. Who would think such a small vehicle would drive so smoothly? I love it! It has a small gas tank, so you have to gas up a little more often but it's worth it since it uses less than $15.00 per week for me. My son wants me to give him the car when he turns 16 next week. Not a chance, I'm keeping it.

A Lot of Car for the Money
By tim tschosik on 12/01/06 14:30 PM (PST)

2007 Suzuki SX4 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The Suzuki SX4 is an excellent car. It is a great daily driver, good on gas, and has great responsiveness in the 0 to 40 range. Metro traffic here doesn't really let me get to 60 mph. It's very quiet for a small car. AWD at this price can not be found elsewhere.

Great Buy
By pens87 on 11/30/06 11:29 AM (PST)

2007 Suzuki SX4 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I got mine a week ago and I love it. It is the first Suzuki that I've owned. I wasn't sure about the Suzuki brand, but it's great. It cost a total of $16,500 after tax, and what a great deal for that price. You get AWD, a nice interior, decent horsepower, and all of the safety features. In my opinion this is the best buy if you're looking for a car under $20,000. I looked at a few cars that were priced at $19,000 - $21,000 and this SX4 is as good if not better than them. I think for $16,000 this car is a steal. It looks great on the outside and inside. It has great headroom/legroom and a lot of trunk space. I was also pleasantly surprised by the speaker/audio quality. What a great buy.

Dick's SX4
By Richard, NC on 11/30/06 08:08 AM (PST)

2007 Suzuki SX4 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The SX4 is a good looking vehicle. Folks are always asking what it is. It's great fun to drive. It has plenty of room and space for groceries and trips to the garden center and the beach. It has excellent-fitting and good-looking interior trim. My first tank of gas averaged 31 mpg!

Two Thumbs Up!
By Teresa W. on 11/25/06 23:56 PM (PST)

2007 Suzuki SX4 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I've just gone an entire week with my new Suzuki SX4 and I can't be happier with the car! I love the styling, interior features and I keep finding little things here and there that are just so cool. I feel great about buying this car and everyone I've showed it to (and let sit in it and explore) makes the "Hmmm... maybe I need one of these" face. I can see about four more being on the road by the new year. The cost is fantastic for the 'amount of car' you get. I'm especially happy with the AWD on this car. I've not had to use it yet, but I feel confident it'll add to the many safety features.

Excellent
By nitin on 11/25/06 23:40 PM (PST)

2007 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This vehicle is amazing. Everything from the awesome drive to the ambiance, this is a very very good car and it is backed up by excellent service.

Great Value, Features, Fun and Comfort
By Tom on 11/25/06 18:34 PM (PST)

2007 Suzuki SX4 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This fun to drive vehicle has a solid, sturdy feel that is equally good to drive in the city or at high speeds on the open road. It has great forward vision, seat comfort, trustworthy brakes, quick handling, little body lean, a good ride, it's versatile, has a neat AWD set up, and we feel safe in it with all of the air bags.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.