2007 Suzuki SX4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SX4 model:
Better Than ALL the rest
By soul_ride68 on 02/23/07 07:01 AM (PST)

2007 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

My wife bought the Fit in October and my nephew bought the Versa two weeks later so I have plenty to compare with. Both of them regret not buying the Suzuki SX4. With the warranty and the standard features included with this vehicle, their vehicles don't even come close in comparison. They both agree that paying for the name (Nissan & Honda) isn't what a savvy buyer should do if there is a manufacturer building a better car out there for less money. I would recommend this car to anyone!

Great Looking / Driving AWD Vehicle
By somebody on 02/21/07 12:07 PM (PST)

2007 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This vehicle has the power, looks, and performance under one roof for less then $18,000 (fully loaded). it feels great to drive it. It has a very good design. It is the least expensive AWD vehicle on the market. This car will be extremely popular in 2007.

Blends Sportiness, Utility, Economy, and Safety
By Wayne S on 02/11/07 21:08 PM (PST)

2007 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have 1,300 miles on my SX4 Sport, manual. It has been getting 23 to 25 mpg in town, no stop n go for my town. I have not taken any long trips in it, but get ~26 mpg at 75 mph. Its ride, handling, noise levels are all very good for its class. Its snow performance over the past two days was very good. The stereo system for 50 year-old ears is more than adequate. the ease of getting in and out is wonderful for this class. Its visibility is generally very good. Its storage / hauling capability should cover 95% of my needs. I traded in a 2001 Honda Prelude for it. I gave up the sweet Honda engine performance. I gained all weather capability, easier exit, better visibility (seeing / being seen), quieter, conveniences, safety, and passenger / cargo space. Its gas mileage and handling in normal city / highway conditions seem essentially equal.

Love It
By Love this car on 01/29/07 18:13 PM (PST)

2007 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I traded in an '04 Explorer Sportrac for this car two days ago. I love everything about it so far. I am glad that I waited for the Sport model as the keyless entry/start is awesome. Also, the auto climate control works great. I got 25 mpg on first tank with 50/50 city hwy. Buy this car now.

SX4 in the Denver Blizzard!
By SK Denver on 01/29/07 16:10 PM (PST)

2007 Suzuki SX4 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I owned a 2WD Ford Pickup for eight years in Denver. So call me crazy. The 22" snowfall in December finally got my attention. I was sick of getting stuck. I had done a little research on the SX4 and was curious about it. After I found one (most Suzuki dealers in Denver sell them as soon as they get them) I test drove and took it home. Since then we have had five snowstorms with ice and snowpack everywhere. The SX4 (Suzie is her name now) never showed any hesitation. An additional plus was with all the snow piled up everywhere, parking became an issue for everyone in the big SUVs, but not for me. What can I say? All the other reviews address comfort, ergonomics, and safety, but I am just enjoying how much fun it is

SX4 Suzuki - the People's Car!
By Graham on 01/13/07 08:15 AM (PST)

2007 Suzuki SX4 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Recently, I purchased a SuzukiSX4, for my girlfriend. Her trip to work consists of driving on a highway on the east side of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, notorious for hazardous weather conditions. Both she and I are avid car buff's, when we went looking for a vehicle that has four doors and AWD capabilities we were looking at ridiculously over priced cars in this group. The Suzuki SX4's performance, looks, and overall features are possibly the best deal out there, I'm well versed on the performance and handling of vehicles, I drive a Subaru STi, and 4x4 1-Ton Dodge cummins. Currently, my thoughts are leaning towards having two SX4's in the family, they are so much fun.

Makes Sense
By Jim on 01/12/07 12:29 PM (PST)

2007 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

There are better choices out there, unless you want AWD with traction and stability control and great gas mileage. What other AWD vehicle gets better than 24/30 mpg? 145 hp does not make this a sports car, but you can safely merge into traffic and keep up. In bad weather, you can pass almost everyone on the road. The list of features on the Sport model is impressive. At less than $17,000, I will not nitpick. I also own a 2006 Aerio SX Premium.

My Suzuki SX4
By SS from CT on 01/05/07 08:07 AM (PST)

2007 Suzuki SX4 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned this vehicle for two months and have driven in all kinds of traffic conditions. This vehicle comes well equipped for a base model. It has good looks, ample power, and performance, all at a great price. The 5-speed manual transmission has much better acceleration than the automatic and this vehicle has little trouble merging into highway traffic. It has great handling on country roads. For a small car it has decent room and a very nice quiet ride. This is a well built solid car.

Excellent Do-All Car
By Ferris on 01/02/07 17:19 PM (PST)

2007 Suzuki SX4 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is an excellent, do-everything car. It's roomy, quiet, fun to drive (manual transmission), gets decent gas mileage (27 overall, up to 32 on the highway), has 4 wheel drive, has comfortable seats, and is just a pleasure to own. The fit and finish are very good. The dash top is a textured hard plastic, but it works perfectly and will never peel or crack due to sun damage over the years. And yes, this quite possibly is a car that you will own for a long, long time. The handling is sure footed, the suspension soaks up the bumps for the most part. The seating position is comfortable and the dash layout is intuitive. There are no silly gimmicks, it just works!

Packs a Punch
By Packs a punch on 12/28/06 21:39 PM (PST)

2007 Suzuki SX4 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We recently traded our larger SUV for the new SX4, I was a little hesitant at first because of the smaller size but the car has turned out to be an excellent buy. I love the fact that this car has AWD and is so well priced. It is not too small compared to other cars in its class and drives very smoothly. The seats are quite comfortable and rear is not as tight as I thought it would be. I really love the added features such as the good estimated gas mileage and the outside temp gauges the car has. The pickup was also a pleasant surprise. This car is definitely a much better buy than others in its class, the Yaris is cute but way small. Also, I love the European look it has. I am very pleased with this purchase.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.