2007 Suzuki SX4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SX4 model:
Love it!
By CHIP on 04/02/08 14:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

10 months of driving and still loving this little car. Fuel tank could be bigger but makes me feel better with the cheap fill ups. Traded in a PT Cruiser Limited which was very unreliable and haven't regretted it yet. Great car for the money!

Cool Car!
By Jerry on 03/03/08 04:11 AM (PST)

2007 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I love it, especially size of this car. It is easy to drive and excel in all season weather, rain, ice, snow. I used AWD 4 wheel drive. It amazes me.

a real winner
By john starkey on 02/07/08 15:17 PM (PST)

2007 Suzuki SX4 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Convenience Package (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Great little car agile and tough lots of fun to drive. Great in the snow. A real winner.

I'm Gonna Be (5000 Miles) a Proclaimer
By Mark on 02/06/08 22:39 PM (PST)

2007 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

After 5000 miles of service, I am ready to extol the virtues of the SX4 and thereby boast of my own savvy for selecting remarkable automotive value. The SX4 is decently bigger than it photographs; though 4in narrower and 3ft shorter, it comes surprisingly close to having the same passenger and cargo volume of the Mercury Sable that it displaced for this family of five! The 11 gal gas tank reads "empty" after using just nine, accelerating up a hill from a dead stop takes patience, and iAWD with ESP is the new black.

2007 SX-4
By kBurke on 01/23/08 19:14 PM (PST)

2007 Suzuki SX4 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Convenience Package (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Great car, great buy. I've averaged right at 30 mpg on almost every tank. Mind you, I drive conservatively and kick it out of gear and coast whenever possible (manual transmission) but this is still way over the EPA estimates of 23/27. Lots of room, good ride and performance and the all wheel drive is handy in bad weather.

Engine performance
By lorenzo menendez on 12/26/07 11:27 AM (PST)

2007 Suzuki SX4 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This vehicle will generate more power & acceleration if you move the stick from the regular D to its left, this will double the power, you will feel it, after you get up to the speed you want to move it back to the regular drive mode.

All in one car
By SX4Sport on 12/07/07 12:08 PM (PST)

2007 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My 5M Sport averages at least 29 mpg. Try to find another AWD car that can match that. And the AWD is for real. I have blazed trails through 6+ inches of snow before the plows have come through. I have pushed the limits in empty snow covered parking lots and I was incredibly impressed. The ground clearance isn't high enough for any serious off-roading, but the AWD grips like claws on the road.

Lovin' my Suzuki
By Renee on 10/25/07 15:29 PM (PDT)

2007 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I commute to work everyday and this car makes for a great ride. The trip is not at all highway and the gas mileage is not horrible, but not what I expected. The features that came with the sport model were one of the selling points. You usually pay a lot more for these options. The looks are deceiving from the outside. Plenty of room, even for larger people. This car is very sporty looking also. The price is great for an AWD.

Suzuki Warranty Issues
By Cindy on 10/20/07 07:47 AM (PDT)

2007 Suzuki SX4 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Rally Package (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My SX4 has an AC problem and I have standing water in the passenger side of the car. This isn't enough to affect my opinion of the SX4. In general I have been very happy and enjoy driving the car. I am however very disappointed in Suzuki. Since purchasing my vehicle the dealership in my area has closed. My only option is to drive 60 miles for service. This in itself would be acceptable BUT Suzuki will not assist in assuring I have a vehicle to drive while my car is being serviced and the dealership isn't going to use the courtisy shuttle to drive me 60 miles to my home so I am basically left stranded and praying the vehicle issue can be resolved in one day.

SX4 Sport / auto
By belowme on 10/05/07 23:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Suzuki SX4 Sport 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Great little car. Fun to drive, handles great just missing a turbo version. Comfortable and roomy. Gas mileage isnt bad for an AWD car but gas tank could be a bit bigger. With the amount of standard fatures of the Sport version with auto you cant beat it. Nicley designed cabin, not flimsy and cheap looking.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.