2008 Suzuki Reno 2.0L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great Buy

2008 Suzuki Reno - Consumer Review

Base 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Great Buy
By Tony on

2008 Suzuki Reno 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this '08 Reno with 2,400 miles on it. It's my ride from home to work and back. This is the first small car that I have ever owned. I traded in my '98 Lumina (168k miles)and $5400 cash and drove it off the lot. So many of the reviews have been less than complimentary, but as an owner, I think this is a great little car. 3 year/36k mile bumper to bumper, a 100k powertrain warranty, and 24 hour roadside assistance. I don't like the fact there aren't many dealerships around for service concerns, but I have only had one issue with the airbag light staying on all the time. Remember that you get what you pay for. I bought a 4-cylinder automatic. I don't expect to keep up with a Vette!

Favorite Features

Interior is roomy for a smaller car and looks good. Sound system works well. A/C blows cold and hard. I like the sunglass holder on the driver's side. As stated above, it has an excellent warranty and free roadside assistance program.

Suggested Improvements

Keyless remote, cruise control, should have electric unlock on passenger side also, and improve MPG.