The worst car ever!
By Jena on
2006 Suzuki Reno 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)
I purchased my vehicle in 2007. I hate it. It only has 3,000. miles on it. My transmission is failing, the air bag light is on, and engine light is on too. I called Suzuki to help me. But I have to pay for everything to see what's wrong and most thing aren't covered. It doesn't start always. I have 2 children and i am unemployed at this time. They told me that only interior thing are covered under warranty until 100,000 miles. The transmission is not shifting right and it jerks when it shifts. Gas not so good. I called corporate and they couldn't help me either. Not worth the money. Too many problems. And its not only me. What should I do.
Favorite Features
nothing.
Suggested Improvements
Don't buy this vehicle! Trust me! Better off paying more money for a better vehicle.
By driver003
on 04/12/12 10:04 AM (PDT)

Calling your bluff. Highly doubt you've had the car from 2007-2010 with only 3000 miles on it. If the transmission is failing as you say, then it would be covered under the powertrain warranty since it is a part of the powertrain. Problems or not, get your story straight before you rip on a car that is an excellent value for the money. I am an owner of a 2005 and it has been better than expected. Suzuki is known around the world to have excellent powertrains...Where do you think the first Honda motorcycles got their engines?? YA.