2006 Suzuki Reno Consumer Review: Some Quirks

2006 Suzuki Reno - Consumer Review

Base 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Some Quirks
By Good & Bad on

2006 Suzuki Reno 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

To start, let me say I really do love this car. But, it has had many problems that make it annoying at times. I had the problem with it not starting for the 1st 6mo I had it-the dealership could never fix it but it stopped happening. Then I had an airflow problem (scary)- The tires wore out (low profile)at 24000. And, I've had non-stop issues with the airbag sensor, that they just can't seem to fix. I was just told that it would probably need a new Serp. belt soon. But, the car is fun to drive, sporty, decent on mpg. MPG could be better for a car this size, but It's better than an SUV! If you know how to drive the automatic as a manual (as you can in this car) really gets up and goes.

Roomy & larger inside than it looks from the outside. Great warranty. Suzuki gives rental cars when warranty work is done. That's better than most companies!

Speed up the wipers, improve the output for the air conditioner & mpg. Fix the starting issues and air bag sensor.