2006 Suzuki Reno - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Reno model:
A great overlooked runabout
By Ev on 04/22/06 12:47 PM (PDT)

2006 Suzuki Reno 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

It's easy to miss the Suzuki Reno. It is overshadowed by the heavily promoted Scions, Toyotas and Hondas, little Suzuki is well, little known. I hadn't heard of the Reno until I saw one at the auto show, and was immediatly drawn to it. After an hour of test driving it, the Reno sits in front of my apartment. Aside from the obsurity of the car, what really sets the Reno apart is the amazing level of standard equipmet. My base model came with side airbags, power windows, locks and mirrors, steering assist, 8 speaker am/fm/cd/tape, and of course the European insired hatch design. My only complaint is the gas mileage is not up to the standards of the class (see Honda Fit, Scion xA, etc).

A Great Overlooked European Designed Car
By B E on 03/21/06 15:44 PM (PST)

2006 Suzuki Reno 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

When I came home with the Suzuki Reno, most people asked "What is that?" The first comment made by most people is "It looks very European." It truly is one of those cars that makes an appearnce in every French film. This car is a hidden treasure, consider that power windows, locks, mirrors, an am/fm/cd/ tape palyer, heated mirrors and side airbags all come standard on the base model! The 5 speed manual transmission is smooth, buttery, and matched to the 1.8 liter engine makes for a peppy little car!

What the VW's GTI should be.
By EC Transplant on 03/15/06 15:23 PM (PST)

2006 Suzuki Reno 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car as a replacement to my 2000 VW. Value for the money, you can't beat this car. No problems whatsoever. I have entered this car in several autocross events and it has shamed cars costing at least twice as much. The styling is distinctive and euro, a nice touch. Interior is simple, the way I like it with just the right amount of convenience such as power windows, mirrors, and locks. Although the car's suspension is soft (see below), the overall balance is great. If Suzuki can bump the car up to about 150 bhp and stiffen up the suspension at least 50% the car would be a hit with hot hatch enthusiasts everywhere.

I Love this Car
By parul on 03/02/06 11:02 AM (PST)

2006 Suzuki Reno 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

The Suzuki Reno is a perfect car for students, couples and singles. If you are in the market for a coupe...go for this one. It looks neat and small, but it's actually spacious inside has more room for tall people. It is very smooth. You don't even feel it when you are going 80 miles an hour. Its brakes are good. What else do you need in a vehicle that costs less than $15,000. Rather then buying a used vehicle, buy a Suzuki Reno.

The Reno is Excellent
By nonie on 03/02/06 10:56 AM (PST)

2006 Suzuki Reno 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I own a 2006 Suzuki Reno and I'm very happy with it's performance. I'm lovin'it. It comes standard with a ton of features for the price and I must say that it is a great value. It looks beautiful from both the inside and outside. It runs better than a Honda Civic. It's so smooooooooooooooooooooth, you gotta' drive it to feel that. If you don't want to take my word for it, go out and give it a try. I'm sure you'll thank me.

Pretty Fun Little Car so Far
By SMR on 02/08/06 10:16 AM (PST)

2006 Suzuki Reno Convenience 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

So I have only had my 2006 Suzuki Reno for about two weeks but it has been pretty impresive for the money. Let's face it, it's a cheap mode of transport. But it's got some class that's for sure. I think the Italian design really helps. To me it looks better than cars out there that cost twice as much. It's very European looking. It could be that the car is actually a Holden Viva from Australia which was basically rebadged as a Suzuki. Overall I have been quite impressed by this stylish little guy. If you like the little European cars (like I do), then you won't be dissapointed. Test drive one and I think you will see what I mean.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.