2006 Suzuki Reno 2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

2006 Suzuki Reno - Consumer Reviews

Convenience 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Reno model:
Underrated Commuter Superstar!
By Jamin on 11/16/09 16:56 PM (PST)

2006 Suzuki Reno Convenience 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I work as a salesperson in the car business and I drive a variety of cars and trucks on a daily basis. Some are nicer, faster, bigger, and tow better than others. For me, this vehicle works. I work downtown and I needed a small, reliable commuter that was reasonable on gas but still fun to drive. This car delivers. I bought it with just over 40k miles on it and so far have had no problems. The flat torque curve of this engine allows it to pull even in 5 gear which is unusual for a car this size. I went with an 8 for reliability due to my short ownership. The car handles like a go-cart and winds up nicely. I paid 6k used (it's a 2006)- (a deal a customer could have gotten) Value-wise-- 10!

Awesome toy
By russgoble on 08/12/07 22:25 PM (PDT)

2006 Suzuki Reno Convenience 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the car and to be honest with you, stock, the car isn't much, but after putting some 17" rims, limo tint, a sound system, underglow light, a custom grille and much more, that car has turned into a one of a kind here where I live. The manual has a lot more power than it look like. Adding NOS, turbo chargers, intake, exhaust will really make this car get up and race with the best. If anyone wants a car at an affordable price that you want to fix up and make unique, then I recommend this car

The Most Power and Style for the Money
By JC on 06/07/06 12:20 PM (PDT)

2006 Suzuki Reno Convenience 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The Reno is a great car with Italian design. It has more power than the Toyota Yaris, Honda Fit, Scion xA or XB, and the Chevrolet Aveo. It has more standard features and a longer warranty as well. I bought this car for well below invoice. I love this car. You can not find a better value. Compare it piece by piece to the others and you will see.

Pretty Fun Little Car so Far
By SMR on 02/08/06 10:16 AM (PST)

2006 Suzuki Reno Convenience 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

So I have only had my 2006 Suzuki Reno for about two weeks but it has been pretty impresive for the money. Let's face it, it's a cheap mode of transport. But it's got some class that's for sure. I think the Italian design really helps. To me it looks better than cars out there that cost twice as much. It's very European looking. It could be that the car is actually a Holden Viva from Australia which was basically rebadged as a Suzuki. Overall I have been quite impressed by this stylish little guy. If you like the little European cars (like I do), then you won't be dissapointed. Test drive one and I think you will see what I mean.