2005 Suzuki Reno 2.0L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great on a Budget

2005 Suzuki Reno - Consumer Review

S 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Great on a Budget
By The Newlyweds on

2005 Suzuki Reno S 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

We recently purchased a new 2005 Suzuki Reno. We are very pleased with our purchase. We love how quiet and relaxing it was to drive/ride in. The gas mileage is pretty good (30mpg). We also own a '97 Geo Metro so we're big on gas mileage. We were complaining about wanting more room on longer trips and wanting 4 doors. So we very pleased with the roomy interior, safety features, and the hatchback style. The cargo room is something we have been wanting more of and we are thrilled! We can't wait to go on our first camping trip!

Favorite Features

The roomy interior, split folding seats, the fact that it is so kid-friendly/family friendly, and the stereo control on the steering wheel. It's a stylish and comfortable vehicle.

Suggested Improvements

The only thing I wish it had on the base model was cruise control. I can install a remote starter and keyless entry myself...but the cruise control is what I think would make this car an 11! But we are completely confident with our purchase.