2005 Suzuki Reno Consumer Review: Great Commuter

2005 Suzuki Reno - Consumer Review

S 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Great Commuter
By golf4frek on

2005 Suzuki Reno S 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Great little car that is inexpensive and fun to drive! If you're looking for an inexpensive / economical yet stylish little car I highly recommend it Mileage has been about 30 in combined highway / city driving and as high as 33 in straight highway. That's not to shabby. Power is average but adequate and I concur with the professional reviewers that recommend the 5 speed over the automatic, it couples the power to the wheels much better than the auto. Styling does turn some heads and I've been asked about it from a few people. Interior is good and functional. List of standard features is great but has no cruise control standard which is strange. I'm pleased, this is a great commuter car.

Great list of standard features including AC and a filtration system plus a great little sound system with controls on the steering wheel. Anti-lockout feature won't let you lock the vehicle with keys in the ignition. All for a great price.

Add anti-lock brakes and cruise control as standard features plus about 15 more horsepower and it would be perfect.