2005 Suzuki Reno Consumer Review: Excellent Value

2005 Suzuki Reno - Consumer Review

S 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Excellent Value
By driver003 on

2005 Suzuki Reno S 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car brand new seven years ago. now have 80,000 miles on it. Only thing that went wrong was powersteering box which I could've prevented. For a "cheaper" value car, man does this top expectations. Has rigidity of a honda body (not so much paint finish though). The most standard features for a better price than any car in its class and best acceleration in class (manual). And this is compared to 2005 compact vehicles. Not best on gas, but fun to drive. I will def. put suzuki and Sx4 on my short list. Don't let people tell you they're crap...one of the highest selling cars in the world just not as popular in USA.

Favorite Features

Power locks, windows, heated mirrors, a/c, 8 speaker sound system all come standard. No other cars in its class in 2005 had all that standard. Macphearson Struts

Suggested Improvements

They don't make it anymore...Sx4 is the improvement which is a good one. For 2005 though, paint job looks great, but lacks durability and scratches quite easily. Maybe I didn't wax it enough. For the price of 11,900 for a brand new one who the hell cares though.