2005 Suzuki Reno - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Reno model:
Smart Package
By Saverio on 05/09/05 16:12 PM (PDT)

2005 Suzuki Reno LX 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

You couldn't find a better car for less money than the Suzuki Reno. It has all the fixings of a luxury car at an economic price. If you like that go test drive one, pt for the manual transmission. You won't be sorry.

Reno 2005
By Jacqueline Range on 03/22/05 18:38 PM (PST)

2005 Suzuki Reno S 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

The vehicle is very easy to handle on the road. Drives smooth. Not a very big car but plenty of room. Great looks. Two thumbs up!

A Great Deal!
By reno on 02/27/05 15:11 PM (PST)

2005 Suzuki Reno S 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We needed a car with more interior room than our previous Hyundai Accent, which otherwise had been a great car. After shopping around we chose the Reno. We received a lot of rebates with this car and found all of it's features very intriguing. So far the car has been great, even though we only have the base model it has power everything and A/C. The gas mileage is a little disappointing, but is in no way terrible. All in all a great car so far!

So nice!!!!
By kuzuki reno on 02/22/05 00:11 AM (PST)

2005 Suzuki Reno S 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car. It drives so smooth. I had one car on my mind for the last year and well it was not this car but when I saw it i had to test drive it and fell in love with it.

Nothing Special
By NancyH on 02/08/05 06:33 AM (PST)

2005 Suzuki Reno LX 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is a great car if you live in a state with little snow, and don't mind the terrible gas mileage. While it is fun to drive, had I known these two factors were as bad as they are I would't have bought this car. Also there is no good place to store cd's and the glove compartment is tiny.

FUN FUN FUN
By John Davis on 02/07/05 18:30 PM (PST)

2005 Suzuki Reno S 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I looked at what seemed liked hundreds of cars and this car was the only one that stuck in my mind. I purchased the car and everyone I know has fallen in love with it and what makes it even better is the people at the dealership. I'm already looking for another Suzuki for my wife.

Suzuki Reno? Something very special!!!
By LS - Atlanta on 01/12/05 09:01 AM (PST)

2005 Suzuki Reno S 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car few days ago and I wanted to share how excited I was driving this car. From afar the European design catches the drivers' eyes. Very roomy, sporty, strongly built, with a predictable steering when strolling or cruising on highway. High quality for the crafted interior as well as the sound system. Comfort gets a 10 as well. The base model comes with a lot of "power everything". The engine performs outstanding. I think it is a great, great value for the money.

Great Car
By nhurta on 01/01/05 06:37 AM (PST)

2005 Suzuki Reno LX 4dr Hatchback w/ABS (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I looked at 3 different cars that looked just like the Reno, and in my opinion nothing compares to it. This car handles better than the other ones I looked at, and is more comfortable.

Reno....not broken in yet
By Charley on 12/05/04 02:03 AM (PST)

2005 Suzuki Reno S 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I just got my Reno and am pleased. A few things need to be changed but overall it's a great car. The main selling point of any Suzuki is the warranty. You can't beat 7 year/100,000 miles. Plus, if you are a loyal customer to the dealer for your services, you get free tires as long as you own it. For a base model, it has a lot more than any other base model you can get. We were looking for budget...and that's what we got. But this is by far the best bang for your buck as far as dependability goes. Power isn't all there. My '92 prelude puts the Reno to shame in that aspect. But all in all it's a nice car with a lot of benefits you shouldn't pass up if you're on a budget.

Love that Reno!
By Bob Figuly on 11/30/04 12:17 PM (PST)

2005 Suzuki Reno LX 4dr Hatchback w/ABS (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is the second Suzuki I have owned in the past four years. They are the "smartest" and best designed cars ever! I was considering a Toyota, but the test drive of the Reno sold me. Smooth, quiet and powerful, the Reno won on all accounts. When I drive the Reno, the people driving the Mercedes and BMW's all crane their necks to see what I'm driving. The dealership was great and helpful also.