2005 Suzuki Reno LX
By KansasCity on
2005 Suzuki Reno LX 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)
Hello, I purchased my Suzuki Reno just about a month ago and I have had nothing but great compliments from everyone. If you are looking for a good reliable car this is it. For all the standard features that came with it, it was a great buy. I realy enjoy driving it. For as small as it looks it has a lot of room in the inside. I looked around at a lot of cars , but the Suzuki Reno had everthing that a lot more expensive cars didn't for the very reasonable price. Yes it may not get top gas mileage, but it gets good mileage. I live where it snows and it just snowed a few days ago, it drove and handled very well. All I can say is before you make up your mind on a car, do yourself a favor go test drive a Reno!
Favorite Features
The stereo controls on the steering wheel. Power tilt/slide sunroof. The key is the remote keyless entry device.The added exterior look w/the SWT pkg.The driver's seat adjustments. The power heated mirrors. The niffty sunglass holder above the driver's side door. The added style with the alloy wheels.
Suggested Improvements
The only thing that I can suggest on improvements is space out the brake pedal from the gas pedal, it's a little close. Also, maybe darker tint in windows.