2005 Suzuki Reno Consumer Review: 2005 Suzuki Reno LX

2005 Suzuki Reno - Consumer Review

2005 Suzuki Reno LX
By KansasCity on

2005 Suzuki Reno LX 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Hello, I purchased my Suzuki Reno just about a month ago and I have had nothing but great compliments from everyone. If you are looking for a good reliable car this is it. For all the standard features that came with it, it was a great buy. I realy enjoy driving it. For as small as it looks it has a lot of room in the inside. I looked around at a lot of cars , but the Suzuki Reno had everthing that a lot more expensive cars didn't for the very reasonable price. Yes it may not get top gas mileage, but it gets good mileage. I live where it snows and it just snowed a few days ago, it drove and handled very well. All I can say is before you make up your mind on a car, do yourself a favor go test drive a Reno!

The stereo controls on the steering wheel. Power tilt/slide sunroof. The key is the remote keyless entry device.The added exterior look w/the SWT pkg.The driver's seat adjustments. The power heated mirrors. The niffty sunglass holder above the driver's side door. The added style with the alloy wheels.

The only thing that I can suggest on improvements is space out the brake pedal from the gas pedal, it's a little close. Also, maybe darker tint in windows.