What's that?
By jaydee11 on
2012 Suzuki Kizashi SE Leather Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)
Well, on the 20th, I took delivery of a new 2012 Suzuki Kizashi SE,Leather Edition, after test driving one for 4 days! I was initially at the dealership for issues with my HHR, so I had time to kill and here I am! The salesman went with me and had me drive on a really curvy country road out here in Kansas...Man did I have a good time!!!We then hit the Interstate back to the dealer...I did a cool 75 mph..til we passed two State Troopers,then I stepped on it....We were at 115 mph before I knew it! I backed off though,don't want a ticket! Well anyway,I bought after reading all the reviews here in Edmunds and decided that I have to have this car. But I will keep posting....
Favorite Features
I'm still getting used to the CVT,but if I have to have one,then definitely with the manual shift on the side!! It really scoots then! The leather is ( for now) European grade!! 18'' twenty spoke wheels and the tight suspension!! Did I mention that I love this car?! 34 mpg,24 in the city!? By the way, I love this car! No one on the block has one and everyone thinks I look cooler in it than my HHR!
Suggested Improvements
I would suggest that they work on their paint issue,otherwise,those few new customers they found will just go elsewhere next time. Make it easier to get the 6 - speed manual,without having to up the ante or jump through hoops. That would make it less expensive and it give everyone what they want.Kinda makes you wonder if someone at Suzuki is sleeping with the CVT manufacturer... Get rid of the SUZUKI on the trunk lid... The "Kizashi" looks great all by itself! And for God's sake,let's have some gas thingies for the hood! Who uses props anymore?