Still smiling!!
By jaydee11 on
2012 Suzuki Kizashi SE Leather Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)
I only stopped at the dealer for an appointment for an oil change for my Chevy HHR.The next thing I know, I bought a Kizashi!! I love browsing the lots,so my Chevy dealer is also a Suzuki dealer. And there it was! Tucked in between a bunch of Chevys, a black Kizashi. He says how do you feel about this one? It looks nice I said."Would you like for me to get the keys?" I said yeah,sure. But if I get the keys, you'll have to test drive it! Yeah,whatever I said. MAn, did I have a ball!! He went with me and showed me a twisty backroad which I never knew existed! God does that baby handle great!! I thought it was the AWD version,that's how great it felt!
Favorite Features
My favorite features are as follow.... the 18" wheels,THE BRAKES are awesome!!!I love the suspension..In a nutshell, I like the whole package! Plus,no one on the block has one,which is fine by me.The fuel economy is good too. But I have to get used to the CVT.....It feels mega-slow when I take off,until I look in my rear view mirror,and notice everyone else is WAAAAAAY BACK! I takes off with little fanfare! It's really a wolf in sheep's clothing! Next purchase...A radar detector!! Everywhere I go,it's at least 15 to 20 mph more than allowed!
Suggested Improvements
I think I understand what they were trying to do, but I am used to my cars locking themselves when I take off. I think this probably poses problems when coupled with the smart key system. It's just as well.I have yet to lock myself out,and it seems to be pretty foolproof. I was a bit thrown off at first. I was thinking,if I am driving,and I stop at a light,anyone could open my trunk,so I kept getting out,all the while thinking hat a stupid system it is. Silly me,the key was in my pocket,so of course the trunk will open!! DUH! Maybe they could throw in an auxillary jack as well, that would've been cool!