2012 Suzuki Kizashi - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Kizashi model:
Snap one up while you can
By unclerolly on 11/26/12 14:23 PM (PST)

2012 Suzuki Kizashi Sport SLS 4dr Sedan AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I had a 2004 BMW 330XI that was killing me in repair costs. I went back and forth on the Kizashi for so long and I'm glad I finally pulled the trigger. After six weeks of ownership I have really enjoyed he car. Distinctive exterior styling, plush, comfortable interior, fun to drive, great build quality. The car is so well engineered and it's clear a lot of thought went into everything right down to the tactile feedback of control buttons on the steering wheel and center stack console. Normally you have to spend at least twice this much money to drive something so rare. Don't get me wrong this is not a high end Mercedes or an exotic but it's a lot of car for under $30k that nobody has.

Still smiling!!
By jaydee11 on 08/25/12 12:17 PM (PDT)

2012 Suzuki Kizashi SE Leather Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I only stopped at the dealer for an appointment for an oil change for my Chevy HHR.The next thing I know, I bought a Kizashi!! I love browsing the lots,so my Chevy dealer is also a Suzuki dealer. And there it was! Tucked in between a bunch of Chevys, a black Kizashi. He says how do you feel about this one? It looks nice I said."Would you like for me to get the keys?" I said yeah,sure. But if I get the keys, you'll have to test drive it! Yeah,whatever I said. MAn, did I have a ball!! He went with me and showed me a twisty backroad which I never knew existed! God does that baby handle great!! I thought it was the AWD version,that's how great it felt!

Excellent car. Nothing better for the price
By ggms16 on 08/16/12 14:47 PM (PDT)

2012 Suzuki Kizashi SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I've owned and still own a few late Mercedes and Bmw's Even with my german cars experience, I can definitely say THIS CAR IS AWESOME!. Period! Yes, a few flaws, there are no perfect cars anywhere. but for the price you pay, the thing is amazing. Suspension: PERFECT Brakes: ONE OF THE BEST BRAKES I EVER TESTED Driving dynamics: I won't say its a BMW or a Mercedes, but its close, its wayyyyy over what you get from Toyota or Honda, but its still not a BMW... The price isn't either. Steering: Precise and sporty, love it.!

What's that?
By jaydee11 on 07/29/12 10:08 AM (PDT)

2012 Suzuki Kizashi SE Leather Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Well, on the 20th, I took delivery of a new 2012 Suzuki Kizashi SE,Leather Edition, after test driving one for 4 days! I was initially at the dealership for issues with my HHR, so I had time to kill and here I am! The salesman went with me and had me drive on a really curvy country road out here in Kansas...Man did I have a good time!!!We then hit the Interstate back to the dealer...I did a cool 75 mph..til we passed two State Troopers,then I stepped on it....We were at 115 mph before I knew it! I backed off though,don't want a ticket! Well anyway,I bought after reading all the reviews here in Edmunds and decided that I have to have this car. But I will keep posting....

Great vehicle
By holleyhill on 07/04/12 09:27 AM (PDT)

2012 Suzuki Kizashi S 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

comfort, style

Kizashi best hissen secret
By kizashiowner on 02/19/12 15:22 PM (PST)

2012 Suzuki Kizashi Sport SLS 4dr Sedan AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

This cars rocks, I can't find anything wrong with it, design turning heads, amazing steering ration, AWD like no other forget Subaru which I owned 3 before, the system works like expensive cars, take sharp turns and let the fun starts as in the evo without the price,amazing snow handling, mine is the Metalic Black very handsome,time for us to join the world love affair with this car, perfect power don't need more HP all with suprsing 36 MPG in the highway was shoked as AWD listed for 29 MPG, love the leather with the Audi classy interior, check the quality of every part used even the tires.Best of all very few on the road , I will buy it again, don't you buy it as I want to be the only one:)

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Suzuki Kizashi in VA is:

$136 per month*