What will I do in 10 yrs?!!!
By robmerz on
2010 Suzuki Kizashi SLS 4dr Sedan AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)
I just bought a slightly used Kizashi SLS, with 21,000 miles. I traded in a 2009 Suzuki SX-4, which I had outgrown. I test drove the 2013, and can't really tell a difference from the older models. The car is amazing, and has every bell and whistle you could possibly want. I needed AWD vehicle, and can't afford a Audi, and didn't want a crossover. I did look at Subaru, and looked at a few crossovers, but this was by far the best car for the $. I actually look forward to my drive home! Open the sunroof, crank up the Rockford Fosgate sound system, and watch the time melt away!!! My biggest dilemma is now, how am I going to get a new Suzuki in 10 years when this finally outlives it usefulness.
Favorite Features
the Rockford-Fosgate sound system is awesome! my car has all the extras- rain activated wipers, auto on lights, paddle shifters, memory seats, sunroof. This car is so loaded for so little cost.. It drives like a dream, and after getting used t the CVT, has a decent acceleration. The ride is a cross between sport tuned and luxury. It handles turns well, but isn't too stiff. People have complained about the mpg, but try finding anything with AWD that does better. I got well over 30mpg highway on a trip from Pittsburgh to Buffalo, and made the whole trip ,to and from,on 1 tank of gas! The only thing the newer models have is gps, which I prefer my unit anyways.
Suggested Improvements
the only suggestion I can make is...Suzuki, please come back!!!