2010 Suzuki Kizashi 2.4L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Best bang for your buck

2010 Suzuki Kizashi - Consumer Review

2010 Suzuki Kizashi SLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

SLS Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Best bang for your buck EVER!!
By mikeyt1818 on

2010 Suzuki Kizashi SLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I have been driving a new Kia every year for the last 10 years. I went to test drive the new Optima but it felt a little too big and heavy for me, almost as heavy as the new Sonata felt when I tested that one out. I took a chance and test drove the Kizashi. SPORTY! Bought it! Thats all I can say! I also like that while every Joe on my block has a Sonata, Camry, Accord or Altima I am not looking like a follower, I feel distinct. This car is Americas best kept automotive secret (no thanks to Suzukis week marketing department!)

Favorite Features

Push button start with keyless entry standard on all models!, Navigation, Leather heated seats, dual climate control with rear vents, nicest feeling leatehr wrapped steering wheel ever with audio and cruise controls, sunroof, power driver and passenger seats, amazing amount of storage, all materials are soft to touch and my doors dont scratch up like my 2010 Kia Forte SX did :-(

Suggested Improvements

Needs remote start. Asides from that the car is flawless and has more than what I need!