Used 2010 Suzuki Kizashi Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Suzuki Kizashi - Consumer Reviews

2010 Suzuki Kizashi

View reviews for a specific Kizashi model:

Road Side Assistance
By lbacskay

2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

On our way to a nice day trip about 160 miles from home when the car started acting up. Only 10 days old with 700 miles on it and the car's gears stop shifting and the rpm were running 4-5k at 30-40 mph. We switched to manual mode and the car worked for a little while but switched automatically to drive mode and revved the engine again at 30-40 mph. Pulled over for the third time and shut car off and tried again in manual mode. This time car gas pedal would not work. Car worked in reverse not in drive or manual mode. Called RoadSide assistance and thought all will be fine. Closest tow truck was 45 miles away. (continued)

Rock Solid Decision To Buy A Kizashi
By Smokey

2010 Suzuki Kizashi SLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Love at first sight at last winter's Greater Phoenix Auto Show. We had a long courtship. Yesterday, we tied the knot. For months I dated a VW CC, Hyundai Genesis, Nissan Maxima, and this little terror named Kizashi. My friends said, "Don't pick her. She's weird, has a funny name, no one's heard of her, you surely can't get your golf bag in her trunk." But every time I took her out (and I test drove her 4 times), she was awesome. Now, she's mine. Comfort? A. Technology A. Driving sensation? A. I could have married a slightly faster or prettier one, but I'm not much for gold-diggers. I like value. We are gonna go the distance. And the golf bag fits just fine.

Favorite Features

Ergonomics. Leather in the SLS is like buttah! Excellent fit and finish. Doors that go "thunk". Rockford Fosgate audio is bodacious. Big Dunlops are grippy. CVT at 3,500+ is fun. The Bluetooth girl sounds hot. The car is capable of being very civilized. Or wild, if you like it that way.

Suggested Improvements

Turbo. You don't need another 60 HP, but it would add to the excellent driving sensation. If you want to be a Japanese Alfa, you could use a sexy little flourish in the back end.

What a Change!
By S. J. MacGregor

2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

When we purchased our Kizashi,we put Pur-gen in the tires and switched to Mobil 1(synthetic oil). We then gave it a wax job. The first time out, we averaged 33.9 MPG on the highway. On the second trip we averaged 35.6 MPG. On the third trip which included half city driving, we averaged 32.5 MPG. The car had excellent control and power on the highway and is very comfortable. I did not like the low profile tires as they seem to have more road noise, but was definitely quieter than my previous vehicle when it came to other noise. The Uni-body is solid and tight. What a great surprise.

Favorite Features

Size and fuel economy

Suggested Improvements

Reconsider the tires

Paint Problem
By suzcust

2010 Suzuki Kizashi SLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

There is a problem with the paint on these cars. At first I thought it was rock chips but the more I paint chips I find on my car it appears to be a defective paint job...paint lifting off the car and flaking off. Suzuki must stop ignoring the problem and come clean that there is an issue

Suzuki Kizashi rocks
By cammy

2010 Suzuki Kizashi SLS 4dr Sedan AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I love the looks of this car I think it looks better than a lot of the cars on the road now. Interior is great too. Having a lot of fun driving this car. Turning a lot of heads . Yes Suzuki make great cars too. A lot of the main auto makers are being put to shame if people would only look pass the Suzuki name and stop following mainstream they would see how much better this car is.

Favorite Features

Looks . Bluetooth and iPod feature. Awd. Great handling feels very sure on the road. Oh great brakes too. Value for the money. Did I say looks already. LOL. I love everything about this car

Suggested Improvements

make a better ipod interface, navigation should be standard on sls.