2010 Suzuki Kizashi - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Kizashi model:
Downsize and upgrade!
By mtaylor on 03/18/10 16:28 PM (PDT)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Traded an '09 Mazda6 for the Kizashi, and I can't find one area where the Kizashi isn't superior! The entire car feels like it's carved out of a solid piece of rock! Ergonomics are terrific. Interior design and materials are topnotch. Gives the impression of being a much more expensive car. Beautiful gauges, especially at night. Engine is silent at cruise and idle and has plenty of power. The CVT took some getting used to, but seems to work well especially at highway speeds. Been averaging 27 mpg mixed and about 32 mpg highway. For me, this car is the perfect size. Most other midsized cars, like my Mazda6, have grown too large. Most fun I've ever had driving, and I've turned a few heads too!

First 10 days of ownership
By Jerry R on 03/02/10 18:29 PM (PST)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi SLS 4dr Sedan AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

It is now March 1, 2010 and I purchased a Suzuki Kizashi SLS on February 20 with every option except the GPS. We’ve driven the car 433 miles sense we picked it up. My automobile reference point was a 2000 Cadillac Eldorado that we had owned from new. The Cadillac had a 300hp V8 but under normal city driving the Kizashi performs very well as compared. For the first 300 = miles we are recording 20.0 mpg on 87 octane fuel. The car rides very compatible to my series 6 BMW but not as soft as the Cadillac. The highway noise level is about the same as the BMW.

Just try it and you will love it
By Gucio84 on 03/01/10 08:34 AM (PST)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi SLS 4dr Sedan AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Iwas waiting for that car for more than a month. First i want to get GTS AWD CVT but they dont make it yet so i put order for SLS AWD CVT. I took delivery on 2/18 and the car had 24 miles on it. Now i can't say to much about acceleration because i have 350miles and still i am brake in a car but driving on high way taking few seconds to get to 80mph. So far i can say car is cool and fun to drive. On snow car feel steady. Interior its nice and it has a lots of room. Car has a lot of features for that price. If you will buy different car with those futures you will pay much more.

First hand report
By J D Reichert on 02/27/10 17:10 PM (PST)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi SLS 4dr Sedan AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

February 27, 2010 and I purchased a Suzuki Kizashi SLS on February 20 with every option except the GPS. We’ve driven the car 343 miles sense we picked it up. My automobile reference point was a 2000 Cadillac Eldorado that we had owned from new. Additionally I drive a 1983 BMW 633CSi 5 speed (German version). The Cadillac had a 300hp V8 but under normal city driving the Kizashi performs very well as compared. For the first 300 = miles we are recording 20.0 mpg on 87 octane fuel. The car rides very compatible to the BMW but not as soft as the Cadillac. The highway noise level is about the same as the BMW, and both have the Dunlap SP 7000 tires, but is not as quite as the Cadillac.

WOW!! It's fun to drive again!
By Dennis on 02/04/10 21:19 PM (PST)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Haven't had this much fun driving a car since 1978! Great fun with 6 spd.manual transmission, great pick-up and performance...watch out...in 6th gear you can go from 75-100 in a split second without trying to! LOVE MY KIZASHI!

Love My Kizashi
By Tanya on 01/24/10 09:34 AM (PST)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi SLS 4dr Sedan AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I learned about the Kizashi months ago from a friend. I had a '08 SX4 Crossover and loved it but wanted more comfort and performance. I've been bugging my dealership and they called me the day it came in. The first and only Kizashi was brought out (hadn't even been cleaned yet). It was an SLS with AWD in Black Pearl. The look, the size, the increased comfort and incredible quality and attention to detail in the interior completely sold. They cleaned it up and put it in the showroom until I picked it up a couple of days later. It is so comfortable and fun to drive. What an incredible bang for the buck...and the same fuel economy that I had in my much smaller SX4. Great work Suzuki!

Kizashi
By GG on 01/23/10 21:21 PM (PST)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi SLS 4dr Sedan AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

On 1/22/2010 my wife and I took delivery of 2010 suzuki kizashi sls awd ctv. The car drives very well,it feels very solid and tight as a drum and therefore quiet and with very little road noise intrusion into the cabin. Suzuki did a great job with the interior of the car, one will notice excellent interior materials and ergonomics, in my opinion it is much better than usual competition. The awd is a plus and the fact that one can turn it off is an excellent feature. This is not the car that was intended to beat mustangs or like cars in 0 to 60 race but if one chooses to have little fun, kizashi will deliver. The only disappointment: cramped back seats and single cd changer

SLS AWD 2010 KIZASKI
By babygirl on 01/21/10 12:16 PM (PST)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi SLS 4dr Sedan AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

GREAT CAR... has everything that is needed and more. push button start, rockford stereo system,leather, a lot of space for comfortable seating, great braking system, sunroof, bluetooth, quiet engine, super power for a 4cyl. large truck.. spacious. VERY SPORTY, perfect car, no regrets.

My New CVT/SLS Kizashi !!
By Pete on 01/17/10 15:27 PM (PST)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi SLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

So Far So VERY Good...Performance & Speed sneeks up on you. 80MPH arrives with out you realizing it's there. My only Con about the car so far is the CVT while in "Drive" mode tends to upshift you into 6th gear WAY too soon, and if you're not heavy with your right foot, it tends to Bog down. However, in Manual mode, where "YOU" make the shifts, the accelaration for this 2.4 Engine is Amazing 3rd & 4th gears..even 5th are Great for on ramps & passing..6th is a Take it easy overdrive. The interior is that of a 40k car of quality..overall Suzuki has a Winner...Tome will tell..I cant wait for the Aftermarket on this Car !!

Hidden Value of Intermediates
By Robert Gross on 01/11/10 08:31 AM (PST)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

My "other" car is a Mercedes AMG, so that is a good reference point when I say the fit and finish on this car is superb! My first car with a CVT and it is smooth. Good MPG. Buy one of these because everyone finds out about them.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Suzuki Kizashi in VA is:

$169 per month*