2010 Suzuki Kizashi - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Kizashi model:
Couldn't be happier
By jim miresse on 09/30/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi SLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Have been driving high end cars all my life - never thought I would own a Suzuki but this car has put them on the map - price is hard to believe, warranty is the best - what else can I say?

Luv this car
By TomD on 09/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi SLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Have had the Kizashi for 4 months, and have 6000+ miles. The most comfortable car I've ever driven and the quietest. Recent 3,000 mile trip averaged 30 mpg overall. It has plenty of pep, and handles hills well even in cruise control, and the transmission crosses the hills efficiently and quietly, unlike some cars I've driven. Bought the car for my wife, and she loves the memory seats. I purchased the FWD for a bit better gas mileage. Lived in Buffalo 15 years and even there never needed 4 wheel. Happy that Suzuki made the FWD available.

This car takes the cake!
By justcind on 09/25/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi SLS 4dr Sedan AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I just could not buy anything else after driving this car. I saw it, drove it, and could not get it out of my mind. I test drove the 2011 Hyundai Sonata, 2011 Subaru Legacy, 2010 Chevy Malibu, 2010 Ford Fusion, and the Kizashi beat them all. The layout of the controls on the steering wheel is perfect. Everything is in the right spot and on the correct side. I have been averaging 25-29 MPG while using AC. The doors close solid, it is smooth and quiet on the highway, and the interior quality is the best. It turns on a nickel ( a dime is really too small). I only have 1006 miles on my Kizashi but nothing compares. I am so glad I picked this car. I like it more every time I drive it.

Suzuki Kizashi is awesome.
By Larry Rogers on 09/22/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS 4dr Sedan AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Driving the Kizashi is a very great time of fun on wheels. With great standard features that can help me enjoy the ride of my life.

Very satisfied
By monk_bud on 09/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi SLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Bought the AWD SLS 2010 Kizashi w/o GPS package in July. So far, really like the smooth drive, very comfortable interior. Has good acceleration and power. Haven't used the AWD, yet. Will use it for ski trips in winter. The mpg is not quite as high as I thought it would be. The styling is sharp. I like having a unique car; easy to find in a big parking lot. Haven't seen another Kizashi on the road.

10 out of 10 - Not your typical Suzuki
By ToddA on 09/04/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS 4dr Sedan AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I honestly was looking at Mercedes and Audi, the C300 Sport and A4. In between the two dealerships was the New Sutliff Suzuki. Having owned 2 Suzuki's before I knew they were good, reliable, tough little cars... But what's this big BMW looking car on the lot? After a little deliberating and going back and forth between the Big two I choose the Suzuki. Why? It's just better all around. The lower cost is a bonus. Having the only one in the corporate lot is a big plus. It drives like a BMW (think 2002-2006 3 series), has build quality like a Mercedes (seriously, not kidding around it does) and all the safety features of an Audi A8 (10 airbags, EuroNCAP 5 star-higher than C300)!

Great car, feels expensive
By jim on 08/28/10 18:26 PM (PDT)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Driving off the lot, I could not believe that I had gotten such a cheap deal on a car that drives like a BMW. And I've had BMWs. The interior is excellent, every time you take the time to look around it, it feels like you're in a car that's worth at least 20K more. The exterior is excellent as well, it's a lot like the Lexus IS but has a bit more curves. I really believe once you get in this car, you'll be sold. The problem with Suzuki is that not a lot of people know it, but it's really a well kept secret worth discovering. The only negative thing about this car is the uncertainty of reliability, it looks like it will be a great car as it's solidly built. The 10 year warranty is comfort

This car has a paint issue!
By Greg Wade on 08/20/10 05:12 AM (PDT)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi SLS 4dr Sedan AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Just purchased this vehicle Aug. 15th 2010. I spent 20+mins going over the exterior of this car looking for defects in the paint ( scratches, chips dents ) and nothing was visible. I drove the car home ( approx. 4 km ) and was very shocked to see several paint chips in the passenger side door. The next day I drove this car to work on paved roads ( approx. 70 km ) The car now has several more paint chips. This car most definitely has a paint issue. I am not sure if it has something to do with the coating they applied for me at no cost. I will be talking to the dealership about this, however I have no confidence that they will support me based on other reviews I have read.

Incredible Value
By autopilot on 07/08/10 20:12 PM (PDT)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi SLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

If you want to know what it is like to ride around in a 40K car then try this 24k car. It is very solid, interior is simple with a tasteful design. I can either just sit in or stand outside this car and stare at it. It is so pleasing to drive and it easy to speed due to the quiet and solid ride. I've had it almost one month and have 1400 miles on it. My friends love it as much as I do. The design reminds me of a Jetta or an Audi. I wanted to buy an American car but noting appealed to me. I like the new Buick but that is not in my budget. I feel as if I got all of the luxury features or more expensive cars for so much less. Just drive one you'll see what I'm saying!

Best Vehicle for the Money!
By D. K. Chicago on 07/05/10 08:05 AM (PDT)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Not much to say here, other than you need to drive this car! Handling is comparable to a BMW, styling is over the top! Price, WOW. 24,695 sticker, paid 21,000 OTD. For the individual's commenting on the paint quality, I agree it may not have the thickest paint coating, but it's very durable. Try waxing your car with a polymer based wax. Performance on this car is great with the 2.4 and 6 spd manual, I did not care for the CVT. Do your self a favor, BUY ONE!!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Suzuki Kizashi in VA is:

$169 per month*