Used 2010 Suzuki Kizashi Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Suzuki Kizashi - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Kizashi model:

Well kept secret
By joer5

2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE 4dr Sedan AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

My son just bought his first new car, a 2010 Kizashi SE, CVT, AWD. Beautiful interior with top of the line materials, very comfortable seats, quite a few standard features found on cars 10 to 20K more. Handles great, fun to drive, and looks better and better each time I see it. Why buy a Camry or Accord when the Kizashi looks better, has more features for the dollar, and a 7 year 100,000 mile warranty! Suzuki has a winner here.

Interior materials, nice seats, looks like a car that costs thousands more. Warranty is great.

Engine could have a little more horse power, such as a Turbo or small six.

What a great new car!
By jim2491

2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

After test driving the new Sonata and Kia Optima I decided to buy the 2010 Kizashi and am thrilled I did! First 700 miles I am getting 26 mpg city. Only drove a few miles on the freeway so far and the car showed 36 mpg! This car isn't even broke in yet and is only rated 23/30 mpg but gets much better mpg's. Love the build quality, fit and finish, styling, handling, and quality of the interior materials. The seats are very comfortable and the ride is sporty but never harsh. Absorbs bumps very well and is very quiet at hwy speeds. Smooth and solid ride with very adequate power. This car is my "BMW" at a lot less money. A blast to drive! Find myself inventing places to go just to drive it.

Ride, handling, comfort, styling, fit and finish, smooth and solid feel and fantastic gas mileage! A great sports sedan without the harsh, stiff ride.

The car has a vibration/rattle noise in the dash during first few miles of driving each day.The dealer is looking into the problem. Would like to see more colorful lighting for the dash gauges, an auto on headlight switch and a carpeted trunk mat included.

What a terrific surprise!
By tigerbangs54

2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE 4dr Sedan AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Picked up a new Kizashi SE AWD recently, and was very impressed with all the features, but what really got me was the solidity of the chassis and the road-holding. This car feels as if it was carved out of a block of marble: the ride is Euro-firm, but never uncomfortable, and soaks up big bumps amazingly well. It seems to have endless cornering grip: virtually no trace of understeer. The interior is a cut above cars in this price range, with lots of nice soft-touch materials, tight fits, and excellent room for a big-and tall driver and passenger. It's quiet except during hard acceleration, but what engine noise there is sounds pretty sporty to me. Lots of content for the money, too!

This car feels like a cross between the old Jetta (not that new piece of junk) and the Passat, with greater interior width than a Jetta. It has a very Germanic feel to it, even if the steering feel isn't quite as good as a Volkswagen, the overall handling is excellent. Wow, what features, too: An terrific dual automatic climate control, with an EXCELLENT heater, very firm and comfortable seats: I am 350 lbs and don't bottom them out. A very good radio system with good sound, large-easy-to-use controls and a display big enough to see with middle-aged eyes. The 3-memory power drivers seat driver's seat is a welcome touch. The controls are clear and simple to use.

I haven't had a chance to try out the All-Wheel -Drive in bad weather, but I like the fact that it can be disengaged when not needed: as I'm sure that it saves gas. The one serious omission is BLUETOOTH! The USB connector in the console isn't a replacement for true hands-free driving. Suzuki didn't make BLUETOOTH easy to retrofit, either. I'd prefer that fog lights be made standard on the SE, too My biggest gripe is that Suzuki seems to have hidden this car under a rock! It's the best car that you have never heard of! Admittedly, it's not for everybody: it's not Toyota-soft, or GM floaty, but it is super-reliable and lots more fun to drive than other Japanese sedans under $30K

Best bang for your buck EVER!!
By mikeyt1818

2010 Suzuki Kizashi SLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I have been driving a new Kia every year for the last 10 years. I went to test drive the new Optima but it felt a little too big and heavy for me, almost as heavy as the new Sonata felt when I tested that one out. I took a chance and test drove the Kizashi. SPORTY! Bought it! Thats all I can say! I also like that while every Joe on my block has a Sonata, Camry, Accord or Altima I am not looking like a follower, I feel distinct. This car is Americas best kept automotive secret (no thanks to Suzukis week marketing department!)

Push button start with keyless entry standard on all models!, Navigation, Leather heated seats, dual climate control with rear vents, nicest feeling leatehr wrapped steering wheel ever with audio and cruise controls, sunroof, power driver and passenger seats, amazing amount of storage, all materials are soft to touch and my doors dont scratch up like my 2010 Kia Forte SX did :-(

Needs remote start. Asides from that the car is flawless and has more than what I need!

Expectations
By Jean67

2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE 4dr Sedan AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

My husband and I never had a brand new vehicle. We traded in a 2007 Honda civic, which I absolutely loved. I don't know if it's us or not but the passenger's side seat is very low on the floor. Does anyone have the same problem? We have 1400 miles on it and only get 25 mpg. I'm disappointed in that. I think it's sluggish when first taking off. Don't like the funny looking long button near the speedometer. It looks stupid.

We love the looks, interior and out.

Not so large display for radio, better paint, more comfort for seating, replace the funny looking button on speedometer gauge.