2010 Suzuki Kizashi Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Kizashi model:
What will I do in 10 yrs?!!!
By robmerz on 06/21/13 19:54 PM (PDT)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I just bought a slightly used Kizashi SLS, with 21,000 miles. I traded in a 2009 Suzuki SX-4, which I had outgrown. I test drove the 2013, and can't really tell a difference from the older models. The car is amazing, and has every bell and whistle you could possibly want. I needed AWD vehicle, and can't afford a Audi, and didn't want a crossover. I did look at Subaru, and looked at a few crossovers, but this was by far the best car for the $. I actually look forward to my drive home! Open the sunroof, crank up the Rockford Fosgate sound system, and watch the time melt away!!! My biggest dilemma is now, how am I going to get a new Suzuki in 10 years when this finally outlives it usefulness.

Extremely Safe and fun to drive
By jbl4445 on 08/14/12 05:47 AM (PDT)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi Sedan SE 4dr Sedan AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

We bought this car for our very responsible 17 year old son. It looks great, got good gas mileage and was fun to drive. As boys do, he got in a crash, a head on collison. The car was totalled, and so was the other TRUCK. My son walked out of that car with only minor burns where the air bag hit his arms. Heard the safety ratings were good but didn't realize just how good! Thank you for building such a safe car Suzuki.

A Quality Ride at a Quality Price
By edwardc19 on 01/11/12 20:31 PM (PST)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

The Kizashi is a nice balance of sport and practicality. It has an intuitive and fast brake system, nice sturdy construction, push to start, and sleek look in/out. The acceleration could be more powerful. I live in a city full of hills and sometimes the car just doesn't fly through them, but the ride is solid. Low interior noise, comfortable seating both in front and back, and good gas mileage. Ipod dock is a little poor and would of preferred an aux jack for easy mp3 access. I love the dash and beautiful red back lighting on the stereo. This car doesn't read high end luxury, but its a strong contender to beat Honda Accord and VW Passat.

overlooked winner
By hummelhh on 03/23/11 00:26 AM (PDT)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

When taking my Suzuki SX4 for a minor repair recently, I noticed a 2010 Kizashi parked hidden on a side of the building. To satisfy my curiosity I took it for a brief ride and fell in love with it istantly. Having owned it now for 2 months I am highly impressed by its predictable, secure handling. This car can stand up to the Audi4, BMW3 among many other upscale brands. Considering the many quality & safety features this car is a steal. Unfortunately, dealers representing this franchise as a second or third line treat it like a stepchild. Salesmen take the easy route selling Toyotas, Hondas etc. With some more effort, this car could be a great success. Wake up Suzuki factory/distributor !!!

after one year...
By mtaylor3 on 03/09/11 14:50 PM (PST)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi Sedan GTS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

and 15K miles, not a single regret. The car has been completely problem free and remains a joy to drive. If you're looking for a fun-to-drive, economical, comfortable car, then the Kizashi is tailor-made for you. Many people want to compare the Kizashi to the Civic/Mazda3, but Suzuki has in reality created a bargain alternative to the Acura TSX or even Audi A4. Best seats, handling, and build quality of any car I've ever owned. Why Suzuki isn't selling more of these is a complete mystery to me. If folks would give a test drive, I think they'd be shocked at what they can get for their money.

Well kept secret
By joer5 on 01/22/11 15:14 PM (PST)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi Sedan SE 4dr Sedan AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

My son just bought his first new car, a 2010 Kizashi SE, CVT, AWD. Beautiful interior with top of the line materials, very comfortable seats, quite a few standard features found on cars 10 to 20K more. Handles great, fun to drive, and looks better and better each time I see it. Why buy a Camry or Accord when the Kizashi looks better, has more features for the dollar, and a 7 year 100,000 mile warranty! Suzuki has a winner here.

What a great new car!
By jim2491 on 01/13/11 13:52 PM (PST)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

After test driving the new Sonata and Kia Optima I decided to buy the 2010 Kizashi and am thrilled I did! First 700 miles I am getting 26 mpg city. Only drove a few miles on the freeway so far and the car showed 36 mpg! This car isn't even broke in yet and is only rated 23/30 mpg but gets much better mpg's. Love the build quality, fit and finish, styling, handling, and quality of the interior materials. The seats are very comfortable and the ride is sporty but never harsh. Absorbs bumps very well and is very quiet at hwy speeds. Smooth and solid ride with very adequate power. This car is my "BMW" at a lot less money. A blast to drive! Find myself inventing places to go just to drive it.

What a terrific surprise!
By tigerbangs54 on 01/07/11 14:37 PM (PST)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi Sedan SE 4dr Sedan AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Picked up a new Kizashi SE AWD recently, and was very impressed with all the features, but what really got me was the solidity of the chassis and the road-holding. This car feels as if it was carved out of a block of marble: the ride is Euro-firm, but never uncomfortable, and soaks up big bumps amazingly well. It seems to have endless cornering grip: virtually no trace of understeer. The interior is a cut above cars in this price range, with lots of nice soft-touch materials, tight fits, and excellent room for a big-and tall driver and passenger. It's quiet except during hard acceleration, but what engine noise there is sounds pretty sporty to me. Lots of content for the money, too!

Best bang for your buck EVER!!
By mikeyt1818 on 12/16/10 06:19 AM (PST)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi Sedan SLS 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I have been driving a new Kia every year for the last 10 years. I went to test drive the new Optima but it felt a little too big and heavy for me, almost as heavy as the new Sonata felt when I tested that one out. I took a chance and test drove the Kizashi. SPORTY! Bought it! Thats all I can say! I also like that while every Joe on my block has a Sonata, Camry, Accord or Altima I am not looking like a follower, I feel distinct. This car is Americas best kept automotive secret (no thanks to Suzukis week marketing department!)

Expectations
By Jean67 on 10/08/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Suzuki Kizashi Sedan SE 4dr Sedan AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

My husband and I never had a brand new vehicle. We traded in a 2007 Honda civic, which I absolutely loved. I don't know if it's us or not but the passenger's side seat is very low on the floor. Does anyone have the same problem? We have 1400 miles on it and only get 25 mpg. I'm disappointed in that. I think it's sluggish when first taking off. Don't like the funny looking long button near the speedometer. It looks stupid.

1 2 3 4 5 next »

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Suzuki Kizashi Sedan in VA is:

$169 per month*