Solid Rear Wheel Drive SUV
By Gk. on
2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara Limited 4dr SUV (3.2L 6cyl 5A)
Very solid feel & ride. I have owned 3 XL-7's & this is my 3rd Grand Vitara & you can tell Suzuki has improved the interior noise greatly. I love sitting up high in the driver's seat & the leather seems to be a better quality than before. Smooth V-6. Suzuki needs to step it up a little to keep up with other makes that retail for less money that have auto windows up/down, power drivers/passengers seats, larger console & a larger screen navigation unit that is built into the dash. The biggest downfall to the Suzuki's is the resale values. A loaded 2010 GV with very few miles can be purchased used for $18,000. The 0% interest, quality & styling keeps bringing me back to the Grand Vitara's.
Favorite Features
My favorite features are the looks, inside & out, the solid firm ride that yells quaiity (materials are all top quality) & it's fun to drive. Gas mileage & power are good & I have found the Suzuki's to be reliable in the past & the warranty is good. If you test drive a GV I promise you will be SOLD.
Suggested Improvements
Include the optional XM Radio Receiver ($400), add in all 4 windows with auto up & down feature, power driver & passenger seats, in dash & better navigation system, push button start, better design rear seat head rest that don't dig into your back, longer body for looks, better power & gas mileage.