2009 Suzuki Grand Vitara - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Vitara model:
Great authentic SUV
By Jared on 04/29/09 07:54 AM (PDT)

2009 Suzuki Grand Vitara Luxury 4dr SUV 4WD (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Great little SUV. I wanted a compact SUV that was an actual SUV not a crossover so I took a look at this vehicle. Interior materials and quality is top notch and its very comfortable to drive in. Heated seats warm up nice and quickly. Great styling.Engine is nice and peppy. Gauges are superb and easy to read. Brakes are good. Drives like its on rails even in snow.Very maneuverable in tight spots.Takes potholes without worrying about getting a flat tire. I bought the GV because of terrible roads in the winter and the potholes that only seem to spread more and more as well as for off road and towing.Gas mileage is not bad at all, averaging 20 mpg so far.Take a look at it you will like it.

Great ride!!
By Rick on 04/28/09 12:33 PM (PDT)

2009 Suzuki Grand Vitara XSport 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I am glad we decided to buy this suv. The vehicle is very solid and fun to drive. The mileage in the city is around 21 mpg with the four cylinder that should improve with time. Seems to be a great value for the money. Take one for a test drive before you count this vehicle out.

Small SUV, with a great engine
By Rob on 04/09/09 07:24 AM (PDT)

2009 Suzuki Grand Vitara XSport 4dr SUV 4WD (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

A great engine, I like this suv, that´s all, it has a great price, and grat value.

Save your money
By DenverSuzuki on 04/08/09 20:02 PM (PDT)

2009 Suzuki Grand Vitara Luxury 4dr SUV 4WD (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I had a bad experience with my second suzuki. I had it four days then the motor locked up. Four days of decent driving then out of the blue kerwham. The dealer has had my car now for 27 days, I keep thinking maybe tommorow ill get it back. its comfortable. The gas mileage it gets is terrible, I understand there is a breaking period however 7 miles to a gallon is terrible. I am driving a old 1977 ford truck that gets 19 mpg. Anyone in the market for a 2009 Grand Vitara with 247 miles on it?

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Suzuki Grand Vitara in VA is:

$148 per month*