2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara Consumer Review: Love 95% of this car!

2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (2.7L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic w/Hard Spare Tire Cover, Cargo Cover)

Love 95% of this car!
By kltschida on

2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara 4dr SUV 4WD w/Hard Spare Tire Cover, Cargo Cover (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

Being a suzuki owner for the past 6yrs, I didn't hesitate to buy another. I wish I would have looked a little harder though. I got a good deal, but I understand now that my monthly savings on my loan is going straight into the gas tank. Features are missing too... but I didn't miss them until I started reading the other reviews. I didn't mind that the steering wheel buttons didn't light up until I read about it and now it drives me NUTS! I love the size, I can haul a lot inside and tow my camper with no problem. I would recommend to a friend but warn them that gas will kill ya! Nice to read about the K&N Airfilter on the other review, I'll try that! Oh, whats with not having an ipod jack????

Favorite Features

4WD, Comfortable seating, roomy, cool design and so far it's been very reliable... talk to me again when we're in the middle of a MN winter!

Suggested Improvements

I-pod plug, better seat controls, lighted stearling wheel buttons, BETTER MILEAGE!!!!