2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara Consumer Review: Great Grand Vitara

2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (2.7L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic w/Hard Spare Tire Cover, Cargo Cover)

Great Grand Vitara
By Steelers Fan on

2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara 4dr SUV 4WD w/Hard Spare Tire Cover, Cargo Cover (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my GV after having a SX4 for a year. (Loved that little car) But I was too accustomed to a Grand Cherokee for many years! So after convincing hubby I wasn't totally crazy for trading cars, even he has to admit the GV is wonderful. I mainly do city driving, so yes, the gas mileage isn't the greatest, but not the worst either. I have taken it on a few runs to nearby states, and actually got top gas mileage. And I can fit us comfortably in it and we can look good in the new SUV! I too, would like lit features on the steering wheel, and a rear window that opens would have been a big plus! All in all, I'm very happy with the purchase.(we got a great deal by buying year end!).

Looks great, rides nice, lots of great features!

Lit steering wheel, a rear window that opens, sturdier plastic trim (scratches easily) better gas mileage of course.