2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Vitara model:
Love My Car
By Alycia on 09/19/08 10:22 AM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara Luxury 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

I never imagined loving my car this much! I absolutely LOVE my car. I would never have purchased a Grand Vitara if my sister didn't work for Suzuki. I was able to get a great deal on the car! I highly recommend this car to anyone looking for a small SUV. It drives great & is extremely comfortable. The features are endless. I am 25 and live in O.C. & anyone who drives my car says the same thing. All my friends want one & the VP of my company said he was definitely going to look into Suzuki SUV's when they purchase their next car. I had never even driven a Suzuki until the day I got mine. I got it becasue of the deal & never imagined loving it this much.

Grand ohhhh Feeling
By Grand E on 05/12/08 10:55 AM (PDT)

2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara Luxury 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

So far this little truck has been doing a great job for my wife and I. We have taken a few road trips in it now and she performs great. The last trip it was a total of 6 passengers as well as luggage and all fit comfortable within the little truck. Great pick up on the engine smooth shifts just a pleasant drive all around.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara in WA is:

$178 per month*