Used 2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara Luxury Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara

View reviews for a specific Grand Vitara model:

Love My Car
By Alycia

2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara Luxury 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

I never imagined loving my car this much! I absolutely LOVE my car. I would never have purchased a Grand Vitara if my sister didn't work for Suzuki. I was able to get a great deal on the car! I highly recommend this car to anyone looking for a small SUV. It drives great & is extremely comfortable. The features are endless. I am 25 and live in O.C. & anyone who drives my car says the same thing. All my friends want one & the VP of my company said he was definitely going to look into Suzuki SUV's when they purchase their next car. I had never even driven a Suzuki until the day I got mine. I got it becasue of the deal & never imagined loving it this much.

KEYLESS entry!!! It has changed my life. It's better than TIVO. Being a women & not having to search my purse for my key has made my life SO much easier. So many times I have almost gone crazy looking for my keyes. Now I never have to!

Taking the tire off the back. Just for appearance purposes.

Grand ohhhh Feeling
By Grand E

2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara Luxury 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

So far this little truck has been doing a great job for my wife and I. We have taken a few road trips in it now and she performs great. The last trip it was a total of 6 passengers as well as luggage and all fit comfortable within the little truck. Great pick up on the engine smooth shifts just a pleasant drive all around.

The simplicity of driving this vehicle. Easy to park wherever we go good turning radius.

Adding a standard Ipod connection would be nice. As well as lighting up the steering wheel controls.