2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Vitara model:
Good small truck not crossover....
By fred102 on 12/30/12 10:43 AM (PST)

2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara XSport 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

I have my 07 Grand Vitara since a year and half ago... so far it is doing great. I bought it will 45,000 miles and already has 71,000 and it feels as good as new....of course, synthetic oil every 3,000 mls, besides that gas. Dont use cheap gas on this truck because you are wasting your money. the truck wont run the right way and in the last run, you are just cutting the life of your truck. Tires, it came with hancook tires and still has the same in great shape. Remember and dont get confuse, this is not a crossover Mickey Mouse AWD car. this is a small 4x4 truck with a real chassis and frame and thats makes a difference...

Love my Truck
By cobratan on 05/15/11 20:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara XSport 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

It was my first SUV and I am very impressed with all of its standard features, performance, off-road capability, and craftsmanship. It handles well in all weather conditions.I live in Alberta where there is only few months of Summer and Longer Winter months.It drives like a Truck cause it is a Truck but much better than my old GM Truck.I have been enjoying it for the pass 4 years with no major issues.

Good looking, strong little SUV
By Ken on 10/22/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

I like this car. I live in Costa Rica and it is particularly well suited to local driving conditions, i.e. less high speed highway and more challenging rough country roads. I have driven this vehicle through dozens of rivers and through some very rough country and have found it inspires confidence in these conditions. It is a very solid machine with both frame and unibody construction.

Awesome Vehicle
By Desarae on 07/16/10 12:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

I have a 2007 Grand Vitara I had a Forenza previously. I love the vehicle I have had no Major issue I have changed tire on the vehicle that is it it was at 30,000. Its reliable and I love it! i would recommend it to people. And I think people below should not complain about maintenance on your vehicle. It's part of being a vehicle owner deal with it!

Disappointed
By Vickie on 06/03/10 06:47 AM (PDT)

2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 5M)

At first loved this car. Disappointed at 15,000 miles needed new tires - Have 28,000 miles on and won't pass inspection - needs new brakes and left rear wheel bearing. Compared to my other cars in the past I never had this many problems at 28,000 miles. Tire pressure light constantly comes on. Very noisy when you turn the a/c on. Just feel this car was very cheaply made. Worried if my brakes and tires went this quick - what about the engine?

In Love with my Suzuki
By Joey on 05/18/10 20:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara XSport 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this truck last week and am falling more in love with it as I drive it. It really drives nice and is very comfortable,The great thing about suzuki is the roomyness it is really roomy I had the Aerio and was amazed by the room.

Buy 2 His and Hers
By Suncoast Great on 04/27/10 17:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara XSport 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

It has never given us any problems. I did have to replace both low beams over the past 3 years, other than that nothing. Had to replace tires, but that's normal for any vehicle. Compared to the GM very affordable. We Love it...I'd buy another one in a heart beat!

goes everywhere
By terry in pittsburgh on 04/13/10 11:39 AM (PDT)

2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

In 4000 miles, I needed new brakes. The dealer covered it in. 11,000 miles I needed new tires so I bought the best tires I could get.

2 years and still loving it
By zuki owner on 01/31/10 15:12 PM (PST)

2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara Luxury 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

Only complaint is that the leather seats seem to be a downgrade from the cloth seats. Yes, they are leather, but not as substantial as the cloth. Drives well in all climate conditions. Live in snow and ice prone north east, it's a little bear in the winter. I upgraded tires off the lot, I always do. Need snow and mud tires where I live not the all season radials. replaced the floor mats this winter, they should come with Mud mats in North East versus the thin carpet mats. 3 rd winter and still loving it.

Disappointed in PA
By Gecko on 12/20/09 16:12 PM (PST)

2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara Luxury 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 5A)

Okay, I did my research and it all sounded good. Well 6months after purchasing new, the cluster{?}(all gauges) goes out.Dealer's supposed to supply rental, has none and suggests I drive it for a week until part comes in...basically suggesting I drive without a speedometer. Ya, right, is the dealer going to pay the ticket if I get one?? Thank heaven for warranties. Then a year later, I have to replace the tires...I hear common irregular wear problem. Now at 2yrs irregular wear again?? Horrible on Ice or slippery roads, the second I apply any pressure to break, abs kicks in and you will go sliding, even on roads with heavy gravel...steering wheel shakes at 70mph..hoping to get rid of it soon

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.