Used 2008 Suzuki Forenza Wagon Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Suzuki Forenza Wagon - Consumer Reviews

2008 Suzuki Forenza Wagon

View reviews for a specific Forenza model:

By Amr

2008 Suzuki Forenza Wagon 4dr Wagon w/Convenience Package (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car as A Chevy "Optra" its an automatic 1600CC 107 HP,with only 2 front Airbags & audio control. I luv the Hold button it makes the car go crazy giving you high acceleration. The only thing i hate is the left side mirror, alot of blind spots.. i had an A4 Skoda and the left side mirror showed me whole 3 lanes, the optra shows you only one & miss leading data on the cars position, some time i look at the left mirror & deside to change lanes and i find a car beside me!! i'd say its soo narrow, but all in all, i luv this car.Just dont fool your self, your not driving a benz.. what you pay for you find, no high expectations. Thats why i like it.

Wide Room,Air Condition,Hold key for accelertation,power steering, interior design and the rest

Better left side mirror!!!!!!! i cant see!! + cruise control for god sake should be a must.Traction control for stability.Fuel Milage stinks

Yuck
By Joe

2008 Suzuki Forenza Wagon 4dr Wagon w/Popular Package (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

The acceleration on this is terrible. The seats feel like you're sitting on a rock. The gas mileage is OK and that's being nice. I guess I just expected more out of this car considering I'm paying $455 a month for it and there's no cruise control. Even my 1993 Chevy S10 had cruise control.

Honestly, nothing

Comfy seats, cruise control standard. I'd say just completely redesign everything

Good for the price?
By David

2008 Suzuki Forenza Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I thought this car would be good on gas and boy was I wrong! The dealership said it would get better the more I drive it, but who wants to drive more than they have to with the price of gas as it is. I get about 325 to 360 miles per tankful, which averages about 25 to 28 mpg. I have the standard and when it is in 5th gear it sounds like it is going to take off. I think there should be an overdrive or sixth gear.

The car is comfortable and fun to drive.

Either produce with a 6th gear or overdrive to improve gas mileage. Improve gas mileage!