DisSatisfied
By dontbuyforenza on
2007 Suzuki Forenza 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)
It makes me sick to my stomach to read all the reviews on the Suzuki Forenza. It is sad that there are so many problems and no recalls. I have a 2007 Forenza & have had multiple issues. Tires are always in need of balancing, the door handles paint is starting to chip off, oil changes once a month because the oil light comes on and the engine knocks really hard even though there is plenty of oil, now as of yesterday, while I was driving, the trasnmission hit hard and the check engine light came on. The gear indicator flashes with a square with a line through it. I also almost got into an accident. Pep Boys ran the codes and as of many many other Forenza drivers, 7000 & 7005 came up.
Favorite Features
I am getting rid of this car as soon as possible! I will never buy any type of Suzuki again because of the companies lack of care and concern for the safety of the people who bought a Suzuki. Did you ever have both headlights go out on you at the same time at night while driving? Not fun I can assure you that. Was it the fuse, no... Poor wiring system. Everything is hard to get to under the hood. You cant even add your own transmission fluid. If you ask me, I think it is a scam to make Suzuki and the dealerships money. Way to go Suzuki, my hat is off to you, you are doing very well on that goal.
Suggested Improvements
This needs to be a recall! Every time I see someone with a Forenza, I tell them to go online and check the reviews and the multiple issues with this car. If you cared about the safety of the people and their families (kids especially) you would have had this made a recall a long time ago and fixed right away. Instead you build a car that has to go to a dealer to get fixed because you need special tools or the part can only be purchased at the dealer. Suggested Improvements: Go back to square 1 where they started with bicycles. Maybe you will have better reviews with something that doesnt have a motor!