2007 Suzuki Forenza
By BB on
2007 Suzuki Forenza 4dr Sedan w/Convenience Package (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I needed a car that was reliable and I didn't have to spend a fortune on. While browsing for a few days I came across this car that only had 8500 miles on it for $9980. One reason for the price drop was they dealer took the stock rims off and replaced them with 15 inch black rims with hubcaps on them. That was alright with me though because I can always replace that. My Forenza is a manual transmission and unlike what other reviews have said on some Forenzas mine accelerates perfectly fine. The one and only complaint so far that I have about this car is that if the tires pressure is not perfect I get a light on in the car because of the TPMS. Overall though, good car so far!
Favorite Features
Roominess of the car. In it's class I think that it is actually one of the best. I for one like the exterior design also.
Suggested Improvements
Improvements, well I don't care much for the clutch with the Forenza from driving manuals for awhile, but then again it's not the worst I've driven either. With the power locks for some reason I can only get all four doors locked from the outside when inserting key into the drivers door.