Used 2007 Suzuki Forenza Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Suzuki Forenza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Forenza model:

LMT/CLT
By neo

2007 Suzuki Forenza 4dr Sedan w/Convenience Package (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

To be nice to other buyers here is a few words, don't buy this car! It will break down on you over and over again! I Bought the extended protection plan and the dealership still cheated me after the transmission went out at 28,000 miles! I called Suzuki of America corp. and they told me I had to pay the dealership fee of 600 dollars to replace parts that were supposed to be covered through the warranty! Here is everything that has gone wrong since i bought this car brand new in 2007. Valve cover seal, cooling fan bolts fell out, continuous oil leak from the oil pressure sending unit, shocks and struts worn out, bent rims, intake induction system seal split before 3000 miles, cup holder.

Zero!

Design a better car than a Yugo!

Good Car for Price
By BBowman0711

2007 Suzuki Forenza 4dr Sedan w/Convenience Package (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I like driving this car because it looks good and it's pretty roomy for a sedan. Going from a Corolla to this the extra room is amazing. Perfect for the baby car seat that I have to fit in the back. Not a problem with it so far and it's at about 25000 miles now. The manual shifts great and the speed is suitable enough for a four cylinder.

Roominess, gas mileage, exterior look, CD player with mp3 player capabilities. Good sound system too.

I would say the interior door handles

2007 Suzuki Forenza
By BB

2007 Suzuki Forenza 4dr Sedan w/Convenience Package (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I needed a car that was reliable and I didn't have to spend a fortune on. While browsing for a few days I came across this car that only had 8500 miles on it for $9980. One reason for the price drop was they dealer took the stock rims off and replaced them with 15 inch black rims with hubcaps on them. That was alright with me though because I can always replace that. My Forenza is a manual transmission and unlike what other reviews have said on some Forenzas mine accelerates perfectly fine. The one and only complaint so far that I have about this car is that if the tires pressure is not perfect I get a light on in the car because of the TPMS. Overall though, good car so far!

Roominess of the car. In it's class I think that it is actually one of the best. I for one like the exterior design also.

Improvements, well I don't care much for the clutch with the Forenza from driving manuals for awhile, but then again it's not the worst I've driven either. With the power locks for some reason I can only get all four doors locked from the outside when inserting key into the drivers door.