2006 Suzuki Forenza Consumer Review: So unreliable it is scary

2006 Suzuki Forenza - Consumer Review

Base Wagon (2.0L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

So unreliable it is scary
By Jessica on

2006 Suzuki Forenza 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought the car a little over a month ago. About two to three weeks after I bought the car, I went into the store for groceries and came back out to have the car not start at all. When I turned the key, the car didn't even make a sound like it was trying to turn over. Had to get car jumped. Bought new battery thinking that was the problem. Hours later I went out for something and it did it again. Had car into dealership the next day and they couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. I traded in a Ford Escort for this. I miss my old car. I drive with a jump box now and have to use it to start the car sometimes. I'm scared I'll get stranded somewhere.

cd player (although that sometimes will stop working too)

I have no idea where to begin. Maybe discontinue the car? I regret buying mine. Car seems to have the not starting/dead battery-like problem when it's over 80+ degrees and I use the a/c. I'm really scared to drive it. Lots of problems with it not starting.